(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

I'm considering using a Dying Sun flask, but I really don't want to lose my quicksilver flask. Losing move speed is a huge deal. If anyone uses only two worm flasks, how much lacking does it feel compared to using three?

Update: I tried myself and concluded that using two worm flasks + dying sun gives me too much trouble sustaining flask charges during boss fights for it to be worth it. What a shame...
In-game: leonid
All Challenges Done! (Ana/Ons) 9/9/2013
All Challenges Done! (Dom/Nem) 1/30/2014
All Challenges Done! (Tor/Bld) 3/10/2015
All Achievements Done! 9/28/2016
Last edited by sunleonid on Nov 8, 2016, 5:55:14 AM
Sorry I write through Google translator
I can not properly compensate for the banks The Writhing Jar Hallowed Hybrid Flask as in your video before rb how to press the banks or have something wrong with the gear, if not hard you look my profile
Thank you for understanding)))
Last edited by azzaro233 on Nov 8, 2016, 5:06:59 AM
"
sunleonid wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:
Edit: If you want to see some really good gear, have a look at ArsonWave or Sonleonid.

Sunleonid*

My bad ;)

I found inc AOE > damage (whether that's cold damage gem or empwer 4). I assume that's because of overlapping explosions. However, I guess at some point it's not worth investing into even more AOE. If you're using carcass jack I guess it doesn't matter and you can go damage.

Equally I found even though tooltip is higher with conc effect (goes up to something like 14k) the actual DPS is lower (tested on a few T16 bosses).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
azzaro233 wrote:
Sorry I write through Google translator
I can not properly compensate for the banks The Writhing Jar Hallowed Hybrid Flask as in your video before rb how to press the banks or have something wrong with the gear, if not hard you look my profile
Thank you for understanding)))

Comrade, after check your profile, I think you should get a belt with reduce flask charge use, this will help. Similar belt as below:

If you want to improve damage, try squeeze in and get a star of wraeclast amulet.

If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Last edited by Ukanta on Nov 8, 2016, 5:17:54 AM
"
qwertz wrote:

I found inc AOE > damage (whether that's cold damage gem or empwer 4). I assume that's because of overlapping explosions. However, I guess at some point it's not worth investing into even more AOE. If you're using carcass jack I guess it doesn't matter and you can go damage.

I am wearing Carcass Jack and I found Increased AOE is still better than empower 4. Only tested on merciless malachai a few times with same spamming speed (I'm using keyboard macro).
"
8r3nt wrote:

Good point. You can actually drop the 6% elemental dmg node between the 2 Celestial nodes and take the 2 12% inc cold dmg instead so you only need 6 points.

Just found out the hard way, you cant use intuiative leap gem to continue passive tree after select an unlinked node. So definitely dont want to waste two point on int nodes.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
"
Ukanta wrote:
"
8r3nt wrote:

Good point. You can actually drop the 6% elemental dmg node between the 2 Celestial nodes and take the 2 12% inc cold dmg instead so you only need 6 points.

Just found out the hard way, you cant use intuiative leap gem to continue passive tree after select an unlinked node. So definitely dont want to waste two point on int nodes.

LOL I just found that out too. Reselling the jewel.
Guys I need your thoughts on my setup:

Since I'm wearing Carcass Jack, I use Elemental Proliferation with BV instead of using inc AOE. I also swapped out Vortex for lvl12 added lightning dmg to apply shock to worms. With Elemental Prolif I can almost perma-shock&freeze mobs/bosses and make them take 50% increased dmg, which is effectively 50% MORE dmg I deal.

Is this setup reliable or do I miss something?
"
8r3nt wrote:
Guys I need your thoughts on my setup:

Since I'm wearing Carcass Jack, I use Elemental Proliferation with BV instead of using inc AOE. I also swapped out Vortex for lvl12 added lightning dmg to apply shock to worms. With Elemental Prolif I can almost perma-shock&freeze mobs/bosses and make them take 50% increased dmg, which is effectively 50% MORE dmg I deal.

Is this setup reliable or do I miss something?

Can you easily do t14~t16 maps? if yeah then your good.
"
8r3nt wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:

I am wearing Carcass Jack and I found Increased AOE is still better than empower 4. Only tested on merciless malachai a few times with same spamming speed (I'm using keyboard macro).

Are keyboard macros "legal"? ... maybe I'm breaking my fingers in vain. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info