BOB, Trivialize the game on a budget - beginner friendly

"
Autoritate wrote:
I really like this build so far. Not as exhausting to play as the pathfinder bv. Will switch to CI too, i think. But still a very good build for this budget.

PS: I spiced some things up.

I think you cant go CI with this build because Cloaked in Savagery Ascendancy mechanism..received a savage hit and leech 100% only works on life...The beauty of this build is going life
Last edited by yissus on Sep 16, 2016, 7:32:15 AM
With the bandits...what do you think in cruel help oak for the boost in physical damage? and in mercilles take the power charge so we can make a cast when damage taken-blade vortex-power charge on critical?...I want your opinion eleziel if those changes will bennefit the build or not so much...
"
infiniume wrote:
Hey Eleziel, whats your opinion on using belly instead of kaom?

if 6 linked, it basically gets the best of both worlds, survivability and damage. though you lose out on the AOE for Obliteration from Carcass Jack.
"
yissus wrote:
With the bandits...what do you think in cruel help oak for the boost in physical damage? and in mercilles take the power charge so we can make a cast when damage taken-blade vortex-power charge on critical?...I want your opinion eleziel if those changes will bennefit the build or not so much...

help oak.

This is not a crit version so i killed all.
Eleziel do you recommend transform the build into crit version in endgame +T10 maps? or with just the damage of obliterations we can do all content in the game....thanks...can you make an opinion in crit vs. non crit?
Last edited by yissus on Sep 16, 2016, 2:23:18 PM
First, awesome build and congratulations for the 40/40

Second, the Vortex level on the CWDT setup should be 7 right? Or you manually cast it?
"
First, awesome build and congratulations for the 40/40

Second, the Vortex level on the CWDT setup should be 7 right? Or you manually cast it?

I do not manually cast it, level doesn't matter. didn't realize i could have leveled it up once more.
"
yissus wrote:
Eleziel do you recommend transform the build into crit version in endgame +T10 maps? or with just the damage of obliterations we can do all content in the game....thanks...can you make an opinion in crit vs. non crit?

I haven't tried purely crit since the change, i have tried converting to crit and didn't feel it was worth it. the build still facerolls through t16s.
currently im using 5L, but the dps is a bit low (4376) is it normal?
bv is around lvl 17
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Eleziel if you have to buy a 6l corrupt what do we have to look or need in stats in order of importance? life? armour? resists?..

And last question...for the same price what do you choose?..a 5l carcass or a 6l corrupt with some stats like +100 life and 2 resists and 1000 armour?
Last edited by yissus on Sep 16, 2016, 9:10:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info