BOB, Trivialize the game on a budget - beginner friendly

Any advice for the labyrinth? It is absolutely horrible doing the labyrinth with vaal pact and no regen, ES, or something to make up for it. I have died 2-3 times by stupid things that would be no problem otherwise
"
Aryjna wrote:
Any advice for the labyrinth? It is absolutely horrible doing the labyrinth with vaal pact and no regen, ES, or something to make up for it. I have died 2-3 times by stupid things that would be no problem otherwise

I have done all labrynth with this character, deathless, and i am absolutely horrible doing lab,
you can either be more patient and see how the trap triggers to avoid being damaged at all,
or just wait for the darts/spikes to go off , pop a quicksilver and run for your life.
Also Flame dash to go over the spinning shits works well to avoid damage.
You can also use 4 hp pots instead of 2.

Question to OP : Would wither+totem be decent for this build for annihilating bosses even more? maybe taking deep thoughts for mana sustain and it would also help to cast more BV pre fights.
Also, Atziri's promise vs Doedre flask? 2 uses with much more DEEPS and some extra leech vs. one use.What you think?

EDIT: Did a test with Atziri flask and the wither totem, the dmg increase is VERY noticeable
Last edited by tkbowned on Sep 17, 2016, 9:07:21 AM
what is the hp and dmg u guys when ur doing uber lab?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
bodohspam wrote:
what is the hp and dmg u guys when ur doing uber lab?

I did it at lvl 81 i believe, 4k hp (tabula) swapped to kaoms heart with wyrmsing gloves for Izaro,
don't know about tooltip dps but you will have more than enough to destroy him :) .
nvm;
Last edited by RX07 on Sep 18, 2016, 3:27:55 AM
hi,great build. I have question: wahat gems you use to kill guardians of the void? and you change wands?
Last edited by armanii84 on Sep 18, 2016, 4:01:14 AM
No longer viewing this thread, just got muted for saying "this cunt ignored me right after messaging him the poe.trade message for a normal priced item" for 8 hours

I'm fucking done with GGG - the game is good - the mods are a bunch of shitheads and the precious player interaction is a load of bullshit.

0 intention of participating in the official forum and generating traffic any further.
Last edited by Eleziel on Sep 18, 2016, 6:54:04 AM
"
Eleziel wrote:
No longer viewing this thread, just got muted for saying "this cunt ignored me right after messaging him the poe.trade message for a normal priced item" for 8 hours

I'm fucking done with GGG - the game is good - the mods are a bunch of shitheads and the precious player interaction is a load of bullshit.

0 intention of participating in the official forum and generating traffic any further.

XD take it easy...I understand your rage..but there are more good and nice people than bad ones in this game...like those ones who are following your build for example ;)...Those things and the value you put to the game needs to mean something more than one or two mods...come back and keep doing your nice job making builds...thanks
"
Eleziel wrote:

Yah man, just chill out and take a break or something. I'm following this guide and loving it. Very unique IMO.. been playing for years and this is some of the most fun I've had in a while since it plays and scales dmg so differently. Cheers!
Very fun build.

been playing it as I could not afford a pathfinder BV build.

Not counting the 6L carcass jack I just bought yesterday(found a taste of hate and sold it for 5ex)

This build costs me less than
30 C including 6L corrupted chest.

I am lvl 88 at the moment and life is around 6120 .. Still having trouble with some boss fight.
got one shotted.

Uber lab is a mess.. died like 15 times. .I am hopeless at dodging him.

I noticed you spent 3 nodes on the left hand side of the tree to get 25 spell dmg. Wouldn't it
be better to spend on the 4 nodes chaos dmg next to VP.

My understanding is spelling dmg does not scale wand explosion, but area and chaos dmg do.
Is that correct.

Also I've been trying to put one of the curse to cwdt-bv-curse on hit- setup. and put arctic armour
on to get more dmg mitigation..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info