BOB, Trivialize the game on a budget - beginner friendly

"
Kryshlom wrote:
Two questions for those who play with BoB:
1) Want respec after 93+. What i can choose? Need you recomendations.
2) Leveling gear? What advices you can give to me?

Respec from BoB into something else? anything really. Berserker is more of a jack of all trades than Scion. especially good for non lightning based casters as the main way to get spell leech is vinktar (warlords mark is no good after unique boss curse AND leech reduction)

Leveling this build is eh... eh..

Start leveling as melee, pick any skill really. use sunder till about level 38, get normal lab (leech) and you can use BV from there on. get the damage ascendancies for cruel/merc lab and the final leech for uber, unless it's your first char in the league and you don't have trials et, then i'd get leech first.

As for leveling uniques... tabula, goldrim, wanderlust.. not much else sadly, get a couple of lifesprigs and you're good to go. you can start using obliterations at 56, so they're still sort of a leveling unique.
"
Eleziel wrote:
"
Kryshlom wrote:
Two questions for those who play with BoB:
1) Want respec after 93+. What i can choose? Need you recomendations.
2) Leveling gear? What advices you can give to me?

Respec from BoB into something else? anything really. Berserker is more of a jack of all trades than Scion. especially good for non lightning based casters as the main way to get spell leech is vinktar (warlords mark is no good after unique boss curse AND leech reduction)

Leveling this build is eh... eh..

Start leveling as melee, pick any skill really. use sunder till about level 38, get normal lab (leech) and you can use BV from there on. get the damage ascendancies for cruel/merc lab and the final leech for uber, unless it's your first char in the league and you don't have trials et, then i'd get leech first.

As for leveling uniques... tabula, goldrim, wanderlust.. not much else sadly, get a couple of lifesprigs and you're good to go. you can start using obliterations at 56, so they're still sort of a leveling unique.

Thanks for advices! I think about melee too.
Ok, so i've played around with
and i'm not liking it. the aoe feels awful compared to Obliteration and the last minute "which cannot shock" kinda killed it for the chaining.

It feels too much like a plain crit blade vortex build with herald of ice.

Back to the drawing board.
"
Eleziel wrote:
Ok, so i've played around with
and i'm not liking it. the aoe feels awful compared to Obliteration and the last minute "which cannot shock" kinda killed it for the chaining.

It feels too much like a plain crit blade vortex build with herald of ice.

Back to the drawing board.

Glad too hear about it, dunno why. Wanna run with some chaos. What about despair?
All your links are broken, will you be updating this for 3.1?
"
suicidelg wrote:
All your links are broken, will you be updating this for 3.1?

Not a whole lot to update. the original version is borked.

I'm testing another new variant though: https://pastebin.com/PxgnmwLz
Okay, so build particually dead? Seems like defensive part in only in HUGE offensive now.
Last edited by Kryshlom on Dec 20, 2017, 11:38:59 AM
"
Kryshlom wrote:
Okay, so build particually dead? Seems like defensive part in only in HUGE offensive now.

The original doesn't have particularly good offense anymore due to the poison changes sadly.

The occultist version should be fine since you can run temp chains and enfeeble easily.
Standard. Cute.
"
Standard. Cute.
`

"Level 94 character in Standard League" Cute.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info