BOB, Trivialize the game on a budget - beginner friendly

Whos going to continue this build in the forum?...Im asking to all the people whos playing it right now..we must keep this forum post alive to help people and help to each other in this super build...
Last edited by yissus on Sep 20, 2016, 10:45:26 AM
Sweet build. I was thinking something like it myself and when I told my friend about it, he pointed me to you. However, your version is even better than what I had in mind, so I'm glad I found this.

A little tip maybe for you. The flask you use to savage hit yourself, you tell us to not get too much chaos resistance, but chaos can still be dangerous somewhat. What if, instead of the 3 points you spend on Light of Divinity, which imo aren't worth the points, you take Alchemist above Witch start?

You'd get 30% flask effect and 12% duration, which help all of your flasks and make your Doedre's hit for 13% instead of 10%. You'd be able to sneak in a little bit more chaos res to be even safer, while still being able to savage hit yourself.

Not sure if it has been suggested yet or not, can't be bothered scanning every page of this thread.

Have a nice day! :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Out of curiosity - leveling with BV or Flame totem+Firestorm?
"
lapilesos wrote:
Out of curiosity - leveling with BV or Flame totem+Firestorm?

I've tried Firestorm and it was good, but BV works just as well for leveling.
Might as well get used to the play style while you do it.
Firestorm is safer though, if you're worried about that.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Not sure whether it has been mentioned yet or not, but for those who feel like their chain reaction explosions are lackluster even with carcass, make sure you get enough increased damage to scale the obliteration explosion from a quarter of their health to 100% of their max life.

Because the 40% more damage of berserker applies after increases, we only need 186% (185.7% to be more precise) increased damage to get it to deal 100% of max life. Increases that apply to the explosion are chaos damage, area damage, and generic damage.

From the tree, we already get 76% increased chaos damage and 50% increased area damage. This brings us to 126% increased damage. If you use flame golem, that's another 20% if it is level 19 or 20 and another 12% if you use carcass. That leaves just 28% to get from other sources.

A nice place to get the rest of the damage you need would be on jewels. Increased chaos damage, area damage, or general damage would all work. Another possibility is the chaos damage mod on jewelery (applies only if you are in essence).

Once you scale the explosion to 100% of their max life, you will notice the consistency of pack wipes will increase greatly after just causing one initial explosion. Good luck.

Example of good jewels:
Last edited by MersennePrime on Sep 21, 2016, 5:59:40 PM
"
MersennePrime wrote:
Not sure whether it has been mentioned yet or not, but for those who feel like their chain reaction explosions are lackluster even with carcass, make sure you get enough increased damage to scale the obliteration explosion from a quarter of their health to 100% of their max life.

Because the 40% more damage of berserker applies after increases, we only need 186% (185.7% to be more precise) increased damage to get it to deal 100% of max life. Increases that apply to the explosion are chaos damage, area damage, and generic damage.

From the tree, we already get 76% increased chaos damage and 50% increased area damage. This brings us to 126% increased damage. If you use flame golem, that's another 20% if it is level 19 or 20 and another 12% if you use carcass. That leaves just 28% to get from other sources.

A nice place to get the rest of the damage you need would be on jewels. Increased chaos damage, area damage, or general damage would all work. Another possibility is the chaos damage mod on jewelery (applies only if you are in essence).

Once you scale the explosion to 100% of their max life, you will notice the consistency of pack wipes will increase greatly after just causing one initial explosion. Good luck.

Example of good jewels:

Thanks!!! nice tips!...
This build is ridiculously easy and cheap and good.
This build is good for killing the guardians in party?
Thanks much for this build, sorry to hear you are leaving, hope it is only temporary.
Should anyone else be reading this and willing to answer a newbie: What sort of "defense" to you use besides life? Do you go armour? Or why is nobody talking about that? Obviously I am missing something and you can just tank things with no mitigation, but I've never played something like this before and need a bit of help. Thanks much in advance.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon wrote:
Thanks much for this build, sorry to hear you are leaving, hope it is only temporary.
Should anyone else be reading this and willing to answer a newbie: What sort of "defense" to you use besides life? Do you go armour? Or why is nobody talking about that? Obviously I am missing something and you can just tank things with no mitigation, but I've never played something like this before and need a bit of help. Thanks much in advance.

Big hits almost ignore all armor. Resistances are capped. Only defence is good offence + instant leech from berserk.

As long as you not killed in one hit - you are alive.

Well known onehitters - Malachai, Dominus and ofc Atziry. Or overbuffed Izaro (very rare occasion)

Doubt this build can manage über atziry. May be with some, very good totem using....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info