BOB, Trivialize the game on a budget - beginner friendly

"
Aryjna wrote:
Do you know if obliteration wands' 20% explosion chance stack to make it 40%? Or is it better to use a good rare wand in one slot?

Usually such things do not stacks. But roll's for explosion happens twice - and this is why.

Still unclear how this build have to sustain very haevy hitters. With ranged bladefall?

And looks like this build needs "30% increased Flame Dash Cooldown Recovery Speed" enchacemnet:)
Because this is only one moving skill ,that can be used here.

Still - very solid build. Damn im regret I didn't saw it before my Shield charger.
tough Schield Charger transfers very well in end game totem build:)
Since my 2 first builds in this league were a total fiasco, i rerolled following your build last saturday after you first posted your shaper kill on reddit.
Everything is fine for now, i'm lvl 84.
I saw yesterday this post and the fact that you switch to kaom+gloves only in hard content, so I bought a carcass. Now i don't really now what to do.

I played since 68 with the kaom heart ON and for now AOE never been a problem except yesterday when a friend invited me in an Highgarden map.
I died 3 times against the boss and I finaly stayed dead to let my mate finish the kill because I could never go near the boss, even with 6k6 life and the savage hit leech thing I was dying in less than 2 sec.

For me Highgarden boss if what I'd call "hard content" after my yesterday experience but i'm thinking about keeping the gloves ON with BH and have a spare 5L carcass with BF 5L to clear this kind of non melee friendly fight (the map was corrupt unid, except enfeeble i don't know was were the mods, so maybe he is usually not that hard ?)

What do you think ?
@Furiouss
"
Pockey wrote:
I see you have Added Fire, Iron Will, and Conc Effect gems socketed. What gem swaps do you do for certain situations?

And you said you swapped in Added Chaos for Poison for those certain bosses. Do you just recolor your carcass for those fights?

All i swap is conc at times. the rest in the rare gloves i was just leveling and too lazy to remove.

I use Kaoms+Wyrmsign for those fights, no recoloring needed.
"
Aggnog wrote:
How good is cospri vs carcass if you can get 4b2g on it?

No clue, have not gotten one yet. and since i'm rerolling now i probably won't.
"
Aryjna wrote:
Do you know if obliteration wands' 20% explosion chance stack to make it 40%? Or is it better to use a good rare wand in one slot?

The chance either stacks or rolls twice, the damage does not stack.
"
lapilesos wrote:
"
Aryjna wrote:

Usually such things do not stacks. But roll's for explosion happens twice - and this is why.

Still unclear how this build have to sustain very haevy hitters. With ranged bladefall?

And looks like this build needs "30% increased Flame Dash Cooldown Recovery Speed" enchacemnet:)
Because this is only one moving skill ,that can be used here.

Still - very solid build. Damn im regret I didn't saw it before my Shield charger.
tough Schield Charger transfers very well in end game totem build:)

The sustain simply comes from a high enough lifepool with 100% instant leech.

Though if a map has incredibly rippy mods (temp chains + chill + vuln+minmax+added ele etc combined) i will swap to bladefall.
"
NsFuriouss wrote:
Since my 2 first builds in this league were a total fiasco, i rerolled following your build last saturday after you first posted your shaper kill on reddit.
Everything is fine for now, i'm lvl 84.
I saw yesterday this post and the fact that you switch to kaom+gloves only in hard content, so I bought a carcass. Now i don't really now what to do.

I played since 68 with the kaom heart ON and for now AOE never been a problem except yesterday when a friend invited me in an Highgarden map.
I died 3 times against the boss and I finaly stayed dead to let my mate finish the kill because I could never go near the boss, even with 6k6 life and the savage hit leech thing I was dying in less than 2 sec.

For me Highgarden boss if what I'd call "hard content" after my yesterday experience but i'm thinking about keeping the gloves ON with BH and have a spare 5L carcass with BF 5L to clear this kind of non melee friendly fight (the map was corrupt unid, except enfeeble i don't know was were the mods, so maybe he is usually not that hard ?)

What do you think ?

The problem with that boss is that she mostly uses damage over time which this build does not like. to fight here i'd stay ranged and stand on one of the mine things till they explode and rush toward her so you have a savage hit up.
I am wondering, will cloaked in savagery procs from doedre elixir if i wana use one ming's heart ring?
What gems would you use for a 4 link blade vortex without wyrmsign?
Hi,
What's your thought on using Doedre's Damning ring instead of going up to Whisper of Doom? Doesn't it save many points?
Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info