BOB, Trivialize the game on a budget - beginner friendly

"
Eenis_Pnvy wrote:
I really love what you've done with this build. Some pretty cool mechanics at work.

But I am wondering, why the Devoto's Devotion? It seems to me it has a lot of downsides and no real upsides. Is it just for the dex?

And maybe consider going faster casting instead of spell echo? Not sure if you've experimented with it, but spell echo has a less multiplier, so theoretically your blade vortex dps could be 10% better.

Echo is not so much for the dps but rather getting a few stacks up quickly while mapping so you have less downtime casting.

The main reason to use Devoto's is the movement speed. wands cannot use any of the decent movement skills. and since we get duration on the tree, warp is not an option.

the dex is a plus and the "downsides" of not having life and the 10% reduced is no big deal.
Last edited by Eleziel on Sep 13, 2016, 6:10:27 AM
"
Voroseeg wrote:
Why no cast speed on gear/tree?

There is some cast speed on the tree, i'd like to get cast speed on jewels but other than that, echo takes care of it + vaal haste in maps.
"
ProbyWaN wrote:
having trouble with dmg output. I'm even using 6l Tabula, but my damage just takes forever to get going. gotta sit there and cast for 5 secs every pack. Any tips?

I think this is due to gem levels but i can't see your character page.
I was actually eyeing something like this to finish 40/40 myself on SC for some of the challenges like Atziri, as I wanted to play Blade Vortex without being a FlaskFinder.
One thing that I'm going to be doing a bit differently is dropping the Savage Hit nodes and grabbing the warcry nodes and using abyssal cry, as well as putting a decoy totem somewhere for bosses.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
Eleziel wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:
Hi,

intresting build.

Maybe next time i'll start not Shield Charger but this one :)

Some questions :
1.How it feels in party on yellow/red maps?
2.Using Khaom's Heart - where you put BV?

Cheers :)

It feels alright in parties since the damage partially scales with monster hp.

In

Which acts like a 5 link

Thank you, sounds interesting.
Did you consider taking MoM? It's sitting right at yours route and can add EHP?
Thoughts on using doedre's ring for the extra curse to get some crit nodes or is that overkill?

Edit: to give it some context, I'm trying a crit varient with daggers. Just wondering if you have any thoughts on how effective it would be or if it's too much damage lost since it won't be using those wands.
Last edited by ToiletOfGold on Sep 13, 2016, 12:02:55 PM
I see you have Added Fire, Iron Will, and Conc Effect gems socketed. What gem swaps do you do for certain situations?

And you said you swapped in Added Chaos for Poison for those certain bosses. Do you just recolor your carcass for those fights?
IGN: Pockey
Last edited by Pockey on Sep 13, 2016, 10:00:59 PM
How good is cospri vs carcass if you can get 4b2g on it?
Thanks for guide,leveling marauder currently
can you post 60,80 points skill trees or some leveling tips would be much appreciated
Do you know if obliteration wands' 20% explosion chance stack to make it 40%? Or is it better to use a good rare wand in one slot?
Last edited by Aryjna on Sep 14, 2016, 7:52:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info