BOB, Trivialize the game on a budget - beginner friendly

"
lonton2 wrote:
Can I run this build with Blade Flurry instead of BV ?

No.
BF cant be used with wands.
Not playing much last time - but didn't managed any of guardians nor shaper with this build alone.

Maybe my problem is 90lvl...

Last edited by lapilesos on Nov 21, 2016, 5:05:26 AM
Awesome build, used it in my brothers account and easily achieved the 36/40. Which skills beside Bladefall can be used with this build? And alternate classes/ascendencies would work and the changes needed?
Intresting, how this build will work with new BV.
I'm wondering how good it will be in 2.5 also! With Bladevortex hitting less, will it prevent being able to facetank and leech everything?
Changed nothing on the build. Havent finished merciless Lab, yet Level 72 and mapping begins.
The changes coming from the BV patch are imho turning out fucking awesome. With like 10 blades active I´m melting though mobs and breaches like a laser sword through human flesh.

What did you guys find out?
Currently this is my setup and just started mapping.

And flasks (to be upgraded)

Even T4 maps arent posing any real threat due to the instant leech that vaal pact gives.
Farming breaches with this build is hell of a fun with obliteration.
Overall the DPS feels good and bosses melt in a couple of seconds. Only drawback is the movement speed and always running out of charges on my Quicksilver flask.

I will upload a video later this week so people can get a feel of this build in the breach league.

I have some questions though which I hope some of you could give a answer to.
- Why aren't we taking any frenzy charges ?
- For defenses should I go all evasion or armour or maybe both ?
Farming Breaches goes really well with Cloaked in Savagery, Vaal Pact and Obliteration.
If the bosses wont start melting merging them with a bigger group and exploding that pack is a solid solution.
I wonder how 20/20 BV works out and if Shaper or Atziri are viaable for this build.
If you don't go for Devoto's Devotion give Phase Run a try. phase run + inc duration and some move speed boots and I didn't use Quicksilver flasks for the most part last league. One nice thing about this build, you aren't link starved so you can play around with skills. I found decoy totem/wither totem + phase run suited my playstyle with this build quite nicely.
"
Farming Breaches goes really well with Cloaked in Savagery, Vaal Pact and Obliteration.
If the bosses wont start melting merging them with a bigger group and exploding that pack is a solid solution.
I wonder how 20/20 BV works out and if Shaper or Atziri are viaable for this build.

I did Atziri at lvl 80 with this build... Was a easy fight for all stages. I did record it if you want to see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info