BOB, Trivialize the game on a budget - beginner friendly

How u avoid stun?
"
S-T-E-N wrote:
How u avoid stun?

You can't. But it's simple - keep 4+ bv stacks and enjoy stun as small game pause:)

Until now stun ( not even once ) leaded to death.

Cheers.
"
lapilesos wrote:
"
S-T-E-N wrote:
How u avoid stun?

You can't. But it's simple - keep 4+ bv stacks and enjoy stun as small game pause:)

Until now stun ( not even once ) leaded to death.

Cheers.

oke, here is 2 questions left) phys reflect problem for me, how i convert my dmg to chaos? best 6-link setup ?
"
S-T-E-N wrote:

oke, here is 2 questions left) phys reflect problem for me, how i convert my dmg to chaos? best 6-link setup ?

With phys reflec rares I have no problems at all, because I leech enough. No idea what's wrong if that doesn't work for you. Friend of mine played p reflect maps with this build and didn't die, but i have no idea if he swapped some gems (probably controlled destruction for added c dmg?).

You get extra chaos dmg (via Obliteration and added c dmg [at least in your gem setup]), you don't convert pdmg. For 6L I would use void-manipulation, in your setup instead of added c dmg.

Edit: Any tips for endgame Izaro? Tried several times, had no problems (with VP) till last Izaro, he always wrecked me right before culling range... godess ported me away and *boom*
Last edited by nelix89 on Nov 2, 2016, 4:40:19 AM
"
nelix89 wrote:
"
S-T-E-N wrote:

With phys reflec rares I have no problems at all, because I leech enough. No idea what's wrong if that doesn't work for you. Friend of mine played p reflect maps with this build and didn't die, but i have no idea if he swapped some gems (probably controlled destruction for added c dmg?).

You get extra chaos dmg (via Obliteration and added c dmg [at least in your gem setup]), you don't convert pdmg. For 6L I would use void-manipulation, in your setup instead of added c dmg.

Edit: Any tips for endgame Izaro? Tried several times, had no problems (with VP) till last Izaro, he always wrecked me right before culling range... godess ported me away and *boom*

Use Khaom's Heart and Wyrmsign for hard fight. Izaro require one basalt flask. Or 6k+ HP

Physical Reflect is manageable with Controlled Destruction -> Phys to Lightning

Double reflect - swap Increased Area for Added Chaos.

"
lapilesos wrote:
"
nelix89 wrote:
"
S-T-E-N wrote:

Use Khaom's Heart and Wyrmsign for hard fight. Izaro require one basalt flask. Or 6k+ HP

Physical Reflect is manageable with Controlled Destruction -> Phys to Lightning

Double reflect - swap Increased Area for Added Chaos.

bv-inc/conc - void manip - spell echo - add c - contr des ? can u check my profile , and tell me something ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/S-T-E-N/characters
BV+Poison+Controlled Destruction+Spell Echo is enough.

VM/Chaos damage/Inc Area are Cherry at the Top.

Swap CD for P2L on physical reflection map.

I wonder how Iron Will support gem unlinked is affecting anything or was this simply in for leveling. Is anyone using this build that have any improvements or tweaks, it seems like alot of fun and works pretty well on a marauder i respecced into it at around 78ish but i am still working out some mana issues and i feel like it has more potential than what ive seen in the write up. Perhaps once i get all my gems leveled and 20% quality it will top out a bit more.

Still adjusting to it so i know i can improve a bit.I like the pack clearing though alot :)
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
By far the easiest build I have leveled, and I hate leveling. Being late in the league of course makes lots of cheap decent leveling gear easy to get, but still this is pretty painless.

Spoiler
Leveling stuffs

And will swap to
Spoiler

as able. leveling so easy a friend had to remind me i haven't done the normal/cruel labs yet. Koam's is also not that expensive if i decide to use this build for end game grinds (assuming i can be bothered, we will see). Total cost about 1.5 ex. at this point with maybe another 2 or so for koams.

Also phase run ++. Swap as needed but I really like that skill with this build. I also use decoy totem/wither totem as needed. Still playing with gems for this build but its a lot of purple explosion fun.
Last edited by baadtz_maru on Nov 22, 2016, 6:36:29 PM
Can I run this build with Blade Flurry instead of BV ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info