[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

it's out of date I guess... I'm not getting that gems that u say in leveling guide
I'm following this build using searing totem and cyclone to level.

I've never really levelled a maurader before so not overly familiar with the tree or this build.

Is this something that can transition into another skill later and be as effective?

Like Explosive Arrow, Blade Flurry, Pledge of hands Fireball or something else?

Or could you recommend an attack skill that would be seemless to swap over to if RF/Cyclone doesn't work for me?

Enjoying the build so far, just want to know what the other possibilities are.
Why didn't you pick Combat Stamina passives? it's like 1.8% of life regen for 3 passives
"
Sidu wrote:
it's out of date I guess... I'm not getting that gems that u say in leveling guide

where exactly are you having issues in the guide? i can't fix it without more information
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
TeModen wrote:
Why didn't you pick Combat Stamina passives? it's like 1.8% of life regen for 3 passives

we have overkill regen already, you can get more if you like. i opted for aoe/life instead.
"
Silenkurri wrote:
I'm following this build using searing totem and cyclone to level.

I've never really levelled a maurader before so not overly familiar with the tree or this build.

Is this something that can transition into another skill later and be as effective?

Like Explosive Arrow, Blade Flurry, Pledge of hands Fireball or something else?

Or could you recommend an attack skill that would be seemless to swap over to if RF/Cyclone doesn't work for me?

Enjoying the build so far, just want to know what the other possibilities are.

i recommend the leveling guide section :).
"
Silenkurri wrote:

Not really. This build puts an absurd number of passive points into life regen specifically to survive RF. And the combination of passives taken are pretty specific to the unique nature of RF. To run something other than RF effectively would require a significant respec.
Thank you Parja, that's what I wanted to know.

Any weapon recommendation before doon's?
Hey OP, would it be possible to effectively use cyclone to level up without straying from the build? Im having a terribly hard time leveling with Firestorm + searing bond.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info