[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I run a vaguely similar build, at least in terms of the tree. But I run it as Berserker, for the 40% more damage ascendancy and the life/mana leech. I can run RF by running vitality as well as regen from tree and endurance charges.

I also run *both* RF and Vortex (linked to IAOE-Contr Dest-Rapid Decay-Empower-Chance to Ignite/or/Ele Focus) for two big DPS sources.

That way you get two huge sources of dps, RF and Vortex, each of which benefits from the Berserker 40% *more* damage stat, RF's *more* spell damage modifier, Iron Will, and EO/EE (from using Orb of Storms for EO and Pyre ring for EE).

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Last edited by mrpetrov on Sep 13, 2016, 8:39:30 PM
"
"
4 Link BBRB:
Righteous Fire, Elemental Overload, Increased Burning Damage, and Increased Area of Effect OR Concentrated Effect

cant find that elemental overload gem ?? why is that?

The gem is called Elemental Focus
"
I run a vaguely similar build, at least in terms of the tree. But I run it as Berserker, for the 40% more damage ascendancy and the life/mana leech. I can run RF by running vitality as well as regen from tree and endurance charges.

I also run *both* RF and Vortex (linked to IAOE-Contr Dest-Rapid Decay-Empower-Chance to Ignite/or/Ele Focus) for two big DPS sources.

That way you get two huge sources of dps, RF and Vortex, each of which benefits from the Berserker 40% *more* damage stat, RF's *more* spell damage modifier, Iron Will, and EO/EE (from using Orb of Storms for EO and Pyre ring for EE).

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Sounds like fun! I just prefer Chieftain for safety and less investment required, my build can run everything on just 3-4 Links :).
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Sep 14, 2016, 1:36:28 AM
"
"
4 Link BBRB:
Righteous Fire, Elemental Overload, Increased Burning Damage, and Increased Area of Effect OR Concentrated Effect

cant find that elemental overload gem ?? why is that?

Sorry, it was supposed to say Elemental Focus! Edited that correction, thank you :).
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Sep 14, 2016, 1:35:37 AM
"
RedStark wrote:
Can i do this build with a duelist slayer?

Yup! I had a friend doing basically the same tree alongside me in Prophecy, but as Slayer. He had huge AoE but had some issues maintaining the regen that I had easily.
Am i missing something?

I got "

4600 life
445 life regen per seconjd
86% fire res

Yet when i put on RF i lose life fast ( I am using the phoenix shield)

Name of char is inmortalli

Someone pls help
"
"
RedStark wrote:
Can i do this build with a duelist slayer?

Yup! I had a friend doing basically the same tree alongside me in Prophecy, but as Slayer. He had huge AoE but had some issues maintaining the regen that I had easily.

Thanks Sir.
"
Camaron wrote:
Am i missing something?

I got "

4600 life
445 life regen per seconjd
86% fire res

Yet when i put on RF i lose life fast ( I am using the phoenix shield)

Name of char is inmortalli

Someone pls help

You don't have enough life regen with that much resists. You need Purity of Fire and make sure you have the +1% max fire res from Barbarism on your tree. Aim for about 700-800 regen with your current life pool, and get more res.
I am using purity of fire and barbarims

How do i get more regen? i am only missing 1.8 % life regen from tree

Also I notice on your video you get life back from regen even with RF, Is that cuz of your 9k life?

Vitality gives more regen, as well as a boot enchant from lab.

RF is a % based degen, your tree is all % based regen. The total amount of life doesn't matter, the percents will always be the same. You need more regen from the tree, maybe higher levels of purity of fire or more of the Chieftain ascendancy points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info