[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Glad everyone is enjoying the guide so far :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
What would you say is a good amount of time to have Elemental Overload up? You keep saying that it's up all the time but I'm finding that I have to let myself get hit tons of times to actually get blade vortex to proc it.

Also could you take a look at my gear and tell me what you think I should upgrade?

Last edited by TwoZeroThree on Sep 17, 2016, 4:52:53 PM
(sorry duplicate)
Last edited by TwoZeroThree on Sep 17, 2016, 4:53:03 PM
Gear looks pretty solid to me. Some of the life rolls could be a little bit higher but it looks fine.

If you're not getting enough crits with the CWDT BV, you can always add Increased Crits to the links to help with it. Or add another high crit chance spell, like Ice Spear or Freeze Pulse.

EDIT: I'd recommend a Basalt or Taste of Hate over Rumis. The block is nice, but if you do get hit through your shield you would rather have another 20% mitigation.
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Sep 17, 2016, 10:38:23 PM
Hey DeMi! Loving the build so far. Just had a few questions.

Do things like "increased fire damage" affect the damage of Righteous Fire? I currently have a fire-damage Doryani's belt equipped because it's 28% fire damage + resists + fire damage leeched as life. Just wondering if I'm actually getting the value of this belt for the damage and leech or if it doesn't work because of the way RF works.

I also wondered what you thought about swapping Enduring Cry for like Rallying Cry. Seems like once you hit the ascendency, endurance charges are up almost constantly for trash, so would Rallying Cry make sense for non-boss fights? Does the increase to raw damage help us with RF?

Thanks!
Last edited by bridgeburner on Sep 18, 2016, 4:20:10 AM
"
bridgeburner wrote:

Do things like "increased fire damage" affect the damage of Righteous Fire? I currently have a fire-damage Doryani's belt equipped because it's 28% fire damage + resists + fire damage leeched as life. Just wondering if I'm actually getting the value of this belt for the damage and leech or if it doesn't work because of the way RF works.

I also wondered what you thought about swapping Enduring Cry for like Rallying Cry. Seems like once you hit the ascendency, endurance charges are up almost constantly for trash, so would Rallying Cry make sense for non-boss fights? Does the increase to raw damage help us with RF?

Thanks!

Increased Fire Damage does help the damage of RF, but sadly you can't leech off of the burn effect. Doryani's also has no life on it, so it doesn't really help us too much.

Rallying Cry doesn't provide us endurances against bosses without spawns to kill, and that extra phys mitigation can be life or death in tough fights. But feel free to play with either and see which ones you prefer :D.
"
"
bridgeburner wrote:

Thanks!

Increased Fire Damage does help the damage of RF, but sadly you can't leech off of the burn effect. Doryani's also has no life on it, so it doesn't really help us too much.

Rallying Cry doesn't provide us endurances against bosses without spawns to kill, and that extra phys mitigation can be life or death in tough fights. But feel free to play with either and see which ones you prefer :D.

That is a very good point. I'll look for something with life rolls then. Thanks!
Okay thought of another questions. How high did you level Cyclone? It's not our main damage source, so does it do any good to level it?

Also, is there any reliable way of knowing if I'm hitting EE? Is it enough that my tooltip for cyclone says it has 1-30 lightning damage and 4-10 cold damage? Or does it need to be higher numbers?
Last edited by bridgeburner on Sep 18, 2016, 4:35:56 PM
"
bridgeburner wrote:
Okay thought of another questions. How high did you level Cyclone? It's not our main damage source, so does it do any good to level it?

Also, is there any reliable way of knowing if I'm hitting EE? Is it enough that my tooltip for cyclone says it has 1-30 lightning damage and 4-10 cold damage? Or does it need to be higher numbers?

Cyclone level 1 is fine. Quality gives more AOE as well.

EE has an animation if you hit something, just test it without RF up. And the enemies should say "vulnerable to fire" after you hit them.
Got another question, sorry. What's some good end-game items I can look for to squeeze the most out of this build? I've got some EX to spend. Would Belly of the Beast be a good item for this build? Since it greatly increases out life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info