[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

So, in the interest of getting my life even higher. If I were to switch to a Kaom's chest, what would you suggest for proccing EE? Could I just stand there and wait for the blade vortex to do it? (Assuming I have global cold/lightning damage).
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, in the interest of getting my life even higher. If I were to switch to a Kaom's chest, what would you suggest for proccing EE? Could I just stand there and wait for the blade vortex to do it? (Assuming I have global cold/lightning damage).

You could just drop Lightning Warp entirely and move the Cyclone/Curse On Hit/Some Curse/Fortify there.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
CWDT no longer works with Enduring Cry as it's listed as a warcry rather than a spell. What would you suggest as a replacement?
"
aastr wrote:
CWDT no longer works with Enduring Cry as it's listed as a warcry rather than a spell. What would you suggest as a replacement?

It doesn't matter where you put the Enduring Cry, you just use it to get Endurances.
"
"
bridgeburner wrote:

You could just drop Lightning Warp entirely and move the Cyclone/Curse On Hit/Some Curse/Fortify there.

Wouldn't be enough sockets for all 4 though. Would have to lose Fortify.
Can you describe your leveling gem links please. Leveling with this skilltree makes me cry =)
"
Nikanto wrote:
Can you describe your leveling gem links please. Leveling with this skilltree makes me cry =)

I leveled with Flame Surge/Firestorm/Searing Bond.

¿I´ll ruin too much the build if i use 2xKaom´s Way? 1.5% HP/s (ascendancy+tree+rings) per EC looks very cool with 10k hp (kaom´s plate). With 10 EC is 15%/sec ... so... like 1500HP/sec?
"
ceberus11 wrote:
¿I´ll ruin too much the build if i use 2xKaom´s Way? 1.5% HP/s (ascendancy+tree+rings) per EC looks very cool with 10k hp (kaom´s plate). With 10 EC is 15%/sec ... so... like 1500HP/sec?

You're gonna have a REALLY hard time making up the required resists if you do that. You're losing resists on both rings and your chest.
"
ceberus11 wrote:

You'll lose a metric buttload of Life/Resists/Stats and be more reliant on having endurances up to regen, which means if your Immortal Call procs you suddenly have a lot less regen. Sounds rippy to me.

You can experiment with one or two, but I don't think it's worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info