[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Shmo197 wrote:
Any weapon recommendation before doon's?

Doryani's Catalyst until 800+ Strength.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
saurion1 wrote:
Hey OP, would it be possible to effectively use cyclone to level up without straying from the build? Im having a terribly hard time leveling with Firestorm + searing bond.

If you use the Cauterizer it seems to work pretty well, the 70% of phys added as fire scales nicely with our fire bonuses.
Man this guide is way out of date OP. The gems i've been receiving have been entirely different from what you've written in the guide for the quests. I wasn't offered a righteous fire in act 2, nor searing bond/firestorm in act 1.
Last edited by emailtommy03 on Dec 4, 2016, 1:35:43 AM
"
emailtommy03 wrote:
Man this guide is way out of date OP. The gems i've been receiving have been entirely different from what you've written in the guide for the quests. I wasn't offered a righteous fire in act 2, nor searing bond/firestorm in act 1.

It was up to date as of 2.4 (a week ago). I'll take a look and see if they changed quest rewards on me.
As an alternate spell to level with, I've been using Scorching Ray+Cast while channeling+Shock Nova+Inc AOE. Seems to work pretty well. Also coupled that with Searing Totem.

But levelling has slowed down. It's a bit of a boring build to level honestly since you're not really concentrating on improving your dps that much. Just gotta stick with it.
would using sr+cwc+shock nova be good for EE?

Last edited by iamsupaman on Dec 4, 2016, 7:54:36 AM
"
iamsupaman wrote:
would using sr+cwc+shock nova be good for EE?

It would certainly work, but considering you have to stand still to channel, it seems like it would be kind of clunky vs a using a movement skill like Cyclone or Shield Charge.
I'm coming back to this build once I have a tabula and facebreakers. Totems/mines are easy to level when you have no currency and then you can come back to this build after when you've got dough to trivialize and make post-65 leveling easy with good gear. Good luck to those of you roughing it out with no leveling gear.. hats off to you :)
"
markness wrote:
I'm coming back to this build once I have a tabula and facebreakers. Totems/mines are easy to level when you have no currency and then you can come back to this build after when you've got dough to trivialize and make post-65 leveling easy with good gear. Good luck to those of you roughing it out with no leveling gear.. hats off to you :)

its a very simple build to level without leveling gear seeing as how you can pretty much craft the simple shit you need like +1 fire weapons..
hello im following your build at breach league leveling with firestorm and searing bond so far so good ^^

my question is what do you think of using the 5 link chest for rf

Righteous Fire > Increase Burning Damage, Elemental Focus, Increase Area of Effect and Concentrated Effect? (i saw this at lifting nerd gem links)

and for utility (4-links)

Cyclone, Curse on Hit, Flammability/Enfeeble, Fortify

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info