[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Thanks for this guide, i've played this build in 2.4 and i had a lot of fun with this :)
Now i've started in breach with this build.

But I have one question. Did we need the "Unwavering Stance" passive? And if yes, why? I think in the 2.4 version of this build we need this passive because of the Cyclone skill. But in the new version of this guide, the cyclone skill isn't used anymore.

"
SlowBurnHaze wrote:
hello im following your build at breach league leveling with firestorm and searing bond so far so good ^^

my question is what do you think of using the 5 link chest for rf

Righteous Fire > Increase Burning Damage, Elemental Focus, Increase Area of Effect and Concentrated Effect? (i saw this at lifting nerd gem links)

and for utility (4-links)

Cyclone, Curse on Hit, Flammability/Enfeeble, Fortify

thanks!

Sounds fine to me, I just dislike conc effect for general clear, as the tiny aoe makes my soul hurt.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Tom1860 wrote:
Thanks for this guide, i've played this build in 2.4 and i had a lot of fun with this :)
Now i've started in breach with this build.

But I have one question. Did we need the "Unwavering Stance" passive? And if yes, why? I think in the 2.4 version of this build we need this passive because of the Cyclone skill. But in the new version of this guide, the cyclone skill isn't used anymore.

Unwavering is a 2 point investment to make sure we do not get stun locked and killed.
I just finished normal with this build and it feels painfully slow with Firestorm+searing bond, the bosses especially are a pain in the ass.
Are there any uniques you recommend getting for leveling? Or some other skills maybe?
I am end of Cruel right now and yes it is a slow build to lvl but fun to facetank some bosses.

What helped me was a lifesprig or any other +1 Firegem Wand with:

Flameblast
Cast while Channelling Support
Firestorm

So while you channel Flameblast, Firestorm is raining down. Feels like double the damage i did before. Single target on bosses is ok when setting the searing bond totems in a triangle so that both beams hit the boss imho.
What's the reason for "Art of the Gladiator"

12% Increased Attack Speed
20% Increased Accuracy Rating
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armor
+20 Dex

Is it just because we're already there and the 20 Dex is worth it, cause the other 3 are useless aren't they? (you're not using any move speed penalty items)
"
4 Link RBRR:
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1), Shock Nova (level 6 max), Purity of Fire, Determination OR Vitality.

Nova should crit enough to keep up Elemental Overload (40% more elemental damage) all the time, while also applying Ele Equililbrium to things around us (-50% fire/cold resist). Totally automated generation for us. Auras for extra max Fire Res and more armor OR regen, depending on what you prefer.

Not proccing too much for me, thinking about alternatives . . .

lvl 82 . . . HC-Breach

Also, it should be:
Cast When Damage Taken (level 2), Shock Nova (level 5 max)
Last edited by Tuche on Dec 5, 2016, 12:15:48 PM
Cant Afford a Dory or Doon yet, what are the stats I should be looking for on a sceptre til, just Elemental and Fire damage?
"
What's the reason for "Art of the Gladiator"

12% Increased Attack Speed
20% Increased Accuracy Rating
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armor
+20 Dex

Is it just because we're already there and the 20 Dex is worth it, cause the other 3 are useless aren't they? (you're not using any move speed penalty items)

attack speed helps with cyclone, and every chest piece gives us negative move speed. the dex is nice as well.
"
Nadasdy wrote:
Cant Afford a Dory or Doon yet, what are the stats I should be looking for on a sceptre til, just Elemental and Fire damage?

increased elemental damage or fire damage will scale rf. not too important though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info