[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Parja1 wrote:
"
NeoRussia wrote:
I want to try scorching ray on doon cuebiyari, but is there any way to get elemental equilibrium to work for you when using it?

Scorching Ray - Cast while Channeling - *Insert Cold/Lightning Spell Here*

At first, I was thinking that would be kind of bad considering you would lose out on other support gems, but Scorching Ray and the Cold/Lightning spell would both gain the effects of L30 Iron Will, so that should be pretty solid.

Is that really needed? I though Scorching Ray does not "hit", therefore can not trigger EQ . . .
"
Tuche wrote:
"
Parja1 wrote:
"
NeoRussia wrote:
I want to try scorching ray on doon cuebiyari, but is there any way to get elemental equilibrium to work for you when using it?

At first, I was thinking that would be kind of bad considering you would lose out on other support gems, but Scorching Ray and the Cold/Lightning spell would both gain the effects of L30 Iron Will, so that should be pretty solid.

Is that really needed? I though Scorching Ray does not "hit", therefore can not trigger EQ . . .

Indeed it does not. However, this is good, and gives me an idea. Maybe I can find a better way than cyclone to proc EE using cwc, such as with vortex or glacial cascade. Then also use that for cursing as well, instead of relying on a movement skill to do it. Can you link a curse on hit skill to cast when channeling?
Last edited by NeoRussia on Dec 6, 2016, 11:41:13 AM
"
Tuche wrote:
"
Parja1 wrote:
"
NeoRussia wrote:

Right, that's the point. You link a cold/lightning spell with CwC to proc the -50% fire resist, and since Scorching Ray doesn't "hit", it doesn't proc the +25% fire resist.

You could use a low level CWDT to fire a spell to do it, but personally, I want it on my main active "attack".
Last edited by Parja1 on Dec 6, 2016, 12:38:35 PM
So I just picked up a really nice cheap yellow sceptre with a lot of ele/fire damage and +2 to fire spells, would Scorching Ray be the best thing to put in there with it?

And if so, what 2 abilities to add to it.

I have add colds damage to attacks AND plain adds cold damage (which I think effects spells) so I don't need anything linked to Scorching Ray to proc EE

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Voll%27s_Vision

Thought's on Voll's Vision for the build?
"
Vertigo215 wrote:

no life, not much res, no strength, 100 regen is nothing at endgame. if it was % based sure but 100 flat is basically a stone golem, which isn't that noticeable.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
So I just picked up a really nice cheap yellow sceptre with a lot of ele/fire damage and +2 to fire spells, would Scorching Ray be the best thing to put in there with it?

And if so, what 2 abilities to add to it.

I have add colds damage to attacks AND plain adds cold damage (which I think effects spells) so I don't need anything linked to Scorching Ray to proc EE

doesn't matter, scorching ray is just for the -24% fire resist to targets.

plain adds cold damage? not sure what that means lol, if its to spells it will say "adds to spells".

scorching ray doesn't hit either, so it can't apply EE.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
Vertigo215 wrote:

no life, not much res, no strength, 100 regen is nothing at endgame. if it was % based sure but 100 flat is basically a stone golem, which isn't that noticeable.

that's still the equivalent of 2% regen if you have 5000hp. It can really help sustain RF at the start :) (and it's really cheap^^)
should I use EE when I don't have cyclone? And I use only firestorm for now?
I have to say levelling the marauder is a pain.

Getting all these lifenodes isnt helping, the mobs just wont die. -.-'

I feel like the slowest snail in the universe. I hope late is worth this hustle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info