[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

What is the way of farming reduced all elemental resistance , vulnerability, reduced life and mana regeneration as a righteous fire marauder
"
bora1971 wrote:
What is the way of farming reduced all elemental resistance , vulnerability, reduced life and mana regeneration as a righteous fire marauder

take out the immortal call and keep your endurances maxed the whole map. i was able to complete every map mod that normally breaks RF (barring no regen of course) as long as it was just one of the mods.

If there were two annoying mods, the map became impossible. Blood magic, minus max, vuln, ele weak, -60% regen, no real issues. Just gotta take em cautiously.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Whitedondi wrote:
Scorching ray + spell totem is ok, but you cannot control it so if you have a boss fight with adds nearby - if you are unlucky it will burn everything but the boss. I cannot use it in my version of links cause I have only 6 mana (it can be used with BM though), but it can be used in normal version and it can be very helpful.

The other option can be Scorching Ray + Cast while Channeling + any spell. I think it can be used with flame surge or firestorm if you have avatar of fire from new Xoph'ethula's Heart amu, or with Vortex to add some cold degen and trigger EE (or with avatar of fire too). Maybe it can be used with frost wall (IDK, can RF do damage through the frost wall? If it can - you probably can make a vaal-glacial-hammer-ish effect to safely fight melee bosses). Arc or Shock Nova can be the best choice cause it can shock.

Going to be interesting to see how this Cast while Channeling support gem works.

I wonder if this would be feasible...Spell Totem - Scorching Ray - Cast while Channeling - Shock Nova

With EE, that would be one heck of a debuffer.
Last edited by Parja1 on Nov 30, 2016, 12:18:00 PM
not sure how this guide is begginers friendly.

I do everythign u say in guide. After killing siren, I can't ude firestorm cuz I don't have int for it. When I buyed things that give me int, my firestorm deals 7 DPS.
"
Sidu wrote:

I do everythign u say in guide. After killing siren, I can't ude firestorm cuz I don't have int for it. When I buyed things that give me int, my firestorm deals 7 DPS.

Hm. You can just grab a 30 intelligence amulet from the vendors in act 1 and it should be enough for a while.
"
"
Sidu wrote:

Hm. You can just grab a 30 intelligence amulet from the vendors in act 1 and it should be enough for a while.

and go 7 dps fire storm? :D When my ground slam does 70
"
Sidu wrote:
"
"
Sidu wrote:

and go 7 dps fire storm? :D When my ground slam does 70

Is your firestorm at level 1? If so you may need to get it up a few levels.
Hi DemiGodking102 or anybody that can answer,

How long should it take to get to lvl 68?

In Essence league, I played the character for 18 hours and got to lvl 42 with self-found item. I wasted about 4-6 hours of those learning the game I would say.

I also wasn't doing much damage to bosses, but was fine with mobs in general.

My primary gems were Sunder, Earthquake, Searing Bond

Secondary gems : Herald of Thunder (I don't think I even understand what it does), Stone Golem (helped me regen during boss fight and good target for them), Ancestral protector (target for mobs), Warlord's Mark (Didn't really have the link for Immortal Call), Firestorm (Stopped using after level 20)

Mobility gems : Flame dash (Not sure if it is good but helped to go through enemies)

I pretty much played like the biggest noob when I look at my character and I do not understand how I can have a skill like firestorm as strong as Sunder or Earthquake at this point. Is it even possible?

Anyway, before the new league start I'll try to do modifications to my character to see what I can adjust because boss fights take a long time.
Last edited by TitCriss on Nov 29, 2016, 7:53:30 PM
"
TitCriss wrote:
Hi DemiGodking102 or anybody that can answer,

How long should it take to get to lvl 68?

In Essence league, I played the character for 18 hours and got to lvl 42 with self-found item. I wasted about 4-6 hours of those learning the game I would say.

I also wasn't doing much damage to bosses, but was fine with mobs in general.

My primary gems were Sunder, Earthquake, Searing Bond

Secondary gems : Herald of Thunder (I don't think I even understand what it does), Stone Golem (helped me regen during boss fight and good target for them), Ancestral protector (target for mobs), Warlord's Mark (Didn't really have the link for Immortal Call), Firestorm (Stopped using after level 20)

Mobility gems : Flame dash (Not sure if it is good but helped to go through enemies)

I pretty much played like the biggest noob when I look at my character and I do not understand how I can have a skill like firestorm as strong as Sunder or Earthquake at this point. Is it even possible?

Anyway, before the new league start I'll try to do modifications to my character to see what I can adjust because boss fights take a long time.

It took me about 18 hours or so to get to dried lake merciless in that league, with trash gear and firestorm/searing bond.
looking for this as a starter to b(l)each. Now, not sure how much the BV change impacts the EO trigger. Or should I go with orb of storms, add cold, coh, flam combo and get both EE and curse at once?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info