[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

Use this build and change CI tree, charname BroVortex 10.8k ES/23k dps without charges/flask
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAG8A-4FQgceDXwOSBEvEVARlhXXFe0XlhmKGo8bJR1PHb4gbiL0JJ0o-ioLKjgrCiycLKYsvy2oM4c0CjW5N0w3Zj1fQZZEDUZxSVFJsUyzUDBSU1S9VmNXyVxAXfJfal-wYlpsC20Zb55wUncHf5Z_xoLHgwmExYauhxOJ04w2jZKP-pDWkyeVLpaLlwaXlZf0m42btZykn22hL6crrrOxkLQMtUi5k76AvorDCcM6xKLHncjwykrK086o0B_Q0ND1037VudfP2VvbXt-Y6Zjquutj6_XsGO9674jv6_DV8h322vc9-Tf7CQ==?accountName=zDron4eGz&characterName=BroVortex

23k dps in ho now
Last edited by zDron4eGz on Sep 26, 2016, 6:15:32 PM
If you had the choice of either spell damage or some other enchant for gloves what enchant would you pick? also whats the best glove or boot enchant to go with.
11.3k es level 92 30kdps
So, Guardians are killed - one death on Hydra (he's teleports and killed with split arrow while I'm unable to leech) and Phoenix (bad flask management), deathless at Minotaur and Chimera. Used Ruby Flask on Phoenix and Sapphire on Hydra.

17.5k dps (34k with concentrated effect) is low for the Shaper (p1 down, p2 just died to vortex spam), but I'm run him without CoH - Vulnerability and with a lot worse dagger. Next time I will get one more jewel and 21/20 BV and will try more, Shaper looks doable with BV.
Last edited by Marmiađoise on Sep 27, 2016, 7:11:30 AM
"
Towlg wrote:
So, Guardians are killed - one death on Hydra (he's teleports and killed with split arrow while I'm unable to leech) and Phoenix (bad flask management), deathless at Minotaur and Chimera. Used Ruby Flask on Phoenix and Sapphire on Hydra.

17.5k dps (34k with concentrated effect) is low for the Shaper (p1 down, p2 just died to vortex spam), but I'm run him without CoH - Vulnerability and with a lot worse dagger. Next time I will get one more jewel and 21/20 BV and will try more, Shaper looks doable with BV.

can we see your character please? Thank you .-
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
I' ll be doing a shaper marathon stream tonigh at 00:00 (gmt+2). Will be doing 10+ runs and maybe some uber atziris / guardian runs too. You can check out my stream or previous broadcasts if you don't want or can't watch live.

Edit : Did 12 shaper runs and got 9 gloves,2 boots,1 flask :( . 1 uber atziri run got gloves :)
Only had one death (got shotgunned by the shaper's miniboss).
Last edited by skoupidi on Sep 27, 2016, 8:14:31 PM
"
11.3k es level 92 30kdps

one thing i noticed about blade vortex is the dps figures take into consideration your cast speed. while cast speed does increase your dps it dosnt necessarily increase your dps once you hit max stacks.
What you think about

BV + Controlled + Spell Echo + AoE/Conc + Crit Damage + Added Fire

and Assasin's Mark as curse to reverse the loss of Crit Chance.

I also wanna try Empower 4 instead of Added Fire,
less tooltip i guess, but should be better for bosses because of their ele resists, am i right?
"
zxfx wrote:
What you think about

BV + Controlled + Spell Echo + AoE/Conc + Crit Damage + Added Fire

and Assasin's Mark as curse to reverse the loss of Crit Chance.

I also wanna try Empower 4 instead of Added Fire,
less tooltip i guess, but should be better for bosses because of their ele resists, am i right?

Think bv+warlord mark+power charge on crit+curse on hit better, coz u have life\mana leech + free charges
"
zDron4eGz wrote:
Think bv+warlord mark+power charge on crit+curse on hit better, coz u have life\mana leech + free charges

Sorry, i talk about case when you have leech from Vinktar and from boots (those one that give power charges on crit), and 100+ mana regen :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info