[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

In my opinion convert Vinktar is not realy required, it shouldn't be 1st target if you still low budget.

My 1st shaper kill was with flat lightning, ofc i couldn't stay in laser, but didn't have any troubles. There is can be problems with T16 guards + some hard rolls (dmg mods, enfeeble/vuln on you), but you can also buff you leech by PTL and Life Leech gem (in addition to any Vinktar+Warlord).

Now i even think to get flat Vinktar back, to use it up to T15, and on ele reflect maps.

Last edited by zxfx on Sep 26, 2016, 6:36:15 AM
As long as you're using Phys to Light, I don't think conversion Vinktar is required.

Does anyone know if Inc Crit Damage or Added Fire Damage is generally better as a 6th link?

"
skoupidi wrote:
"
ment2008 wrote:
can you give some videos or so? T15,16.... thanks

If you want some videos of a similar low life bv build you can check my previous broadcasts on twitch. Plenty of guardian kills in there. And some uber atziri/ shaper kills a few days ago.

I'll check it out as well. Sounds interesting. Insane gear for a templeague, btw.[/quote]

Yeah, got pretty lucky with starforge and disfavor drops, made like 100 ex from these :)

I also have a crafting session in there for my helmet with a yolo ex :P Shield was self crafted as well with like 40c.
"
skoupidi wrote:

I also have a crafting session in there for my helmet with a yolo ex :P Shield was self crafted as well with like 40c.

I've added a "Videos" section since I can't record myself right now. Ment2008 gave me that idea. I linked videos/streams/vods/links of Skoupidi, Poeblader and Ment2008.

I hope no one minds. If anyone wants to have something removed just PM me. :)
Last edited by Purexec on Sep 26, 2016, 9:48:22 AM
What should I upgrade next? My tooltip for BV in town currently is only 7500, I dont have enough for a vinktars yet

Is warlords mark even needed with conversion Vinktar's? The leech amount seems a bit excessive...
Hello fellow exiles!

First, I want to express my gratitude to Purexec, and also to the rest of the ppl here posting nice and helpful comments. Having loads of fun and clearing content is a breeze - haven't ran a map that I had problems with (did one T15, cough cough :))

I was wondering what would be my next upgrade, gear-wise? Here it is, in all it's glory!
Spoiler

Basicaly, i'm torn between Rumi's, Taste of Hate and a 6L. Of course, if someone sees something more pressing, will tend to that first.
Anyone killing Uber atziri with CI version?

Anyone with LL Version?

Honestly I don't know at this point how to improve my gear without going the extra mile for skyforth/6LShavvy
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
"
4nthraxx wrote:
Is warlords mark even needed with conversion Vinktar's? The leech amount seems a bit excessive...

That's what I thought as well. I'm currently trying Vulnerability instead of WM (as Blasphemy, though) and it's pretty alright. Warlord's Mark is just QOL.

Edit: I wouldn't really recommend it, though. I guess it can be a bit rippy not leeching without having Vinktars up (assuming you don't have any leech enchant or anything similar)

"
Hello fellow exiles!

First, I want to express my gratitude to Purexec, and also to the rest of the ppl here posting nice and helpful comments. Having loads of fun and clearing content is a breeze - haven't ran a map that I had problems with (did one T15, cough cough :))

I was wondering what would be my next upgrade, gear-wise? Here it is, in all it's glory!
Spoiler

Basicaly, i'm torn between Rumi's, Taste of Hate and a 6L. Of course, if someone sees something more pressing, will tend to that first.

Thank you :)

Seems pretty solid. I'd go for Rumi's and then ToH/6l. I think the best thing to do would be to farm for Rumi's+ToH and just use a few fusings on a ilvl84 Vaal Regalia here and there and hope that it links - just sell the 5links. That should even it out.

"
vlein031 wrote:
What should I upgrade next? My tooltip for BV in town currently is only 7500, I dont have enough for a vinktars yet

Get Chayula/Valyrium, drop Essence Worm, get Magnate/a belt with flask mods and more ES. I don't really know why you would run a dualcurse setup as CI. I don't think it's worth the investment and it's gonna be pretty hard to do.

Last edited by Purexec on Sep 26, 2016, 4:17:54 PM
"
Purexec wrote:
"
4nthraxx wrote:

That's what I thought as well. I'm currently trying Vulnerability instead of WM (as Blasphemy, though) and it's pretty alright. Warlord's Mark is just QOL.

Edit: I wouldn't really recommend it, though. I guess it can be a bit rippy not leeching without having Vinktars up (assuming you don't have any leech enchant or anything similar)

"
Hello fellow exiles!

Spoiler

Thank you :)

Seems pretty solid. I'd go for Rumi's and then ToH/6l. I think the best thing to do would be to farm for Rumi's+ToH and just use a few fusings on a ilvl84 Vaal Regalia here and there and hope that it links - just sell the 5links. That should even it out.

"
vlein031 wrote:

Get Chayula/Valyrium, drop Essence Worm, get Magnate/a belt with flask mods and more ES. I don't really know why you would run a dualcurse setup as CI. I don't think it's worth the investment and it's gonna be pretty hard to do.

thanks, I got the neck and I had no other neck so I thought I would try it. I'll look into those upgrades, thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info