[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

"
zxfx wrote:
What you think about

BV + Controlled + Spell Echo + AoE/Conc + Crit Damage + Added Fire

and Assasin's Mark as curse to reverse the loss of Crit Chance.

I also wanna try Empower 4 instead of Added Fire,
less tooltip i guess, but should be better for bosses because of their ele resists, am i right?

As a dualcurse or a single curse? I'd prefer Vuln over Assassin's Mark dps-wise. You have to keep in mind that curses have reduced effect on bosses, so the %crit you get from Assassin's Mark isn't fully applied. I don't know, but it will work for sure.

Yeah Empower is probably a good choice for endgame bosses. We want to deal mainly phys damage in that case.
Lvl 20 BV: 176 to 264
Lvl 21 BV: 191 to 286
Lvl 24 BV: 242 to 363

And it scales both with spelldmg and physdmg (not on weapons though, of course) so it should be pretty good.
Shaper down with this build. Died a lot of times due to avoidable mechanics (beam & slam).

Got a cool new dagger, lost some dps but gained a lot of horsepower for my whirling blades.
What do you think of this skill tree? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDADdMx52Nkvc9f5afbemYF5abjc6oAbzvekQNyPDTfiSdYlrfmMSilwYZisM6JIsPqxa_df2Eb9RCtUjrYxEvKwpd8ioLcFKJ04w2UEJTNZMnvoqhL--I-TfXz0mxf8YRlgcelS7w1UlRj_rr9cMJ8h25k9DQX2rsGCy_FdeGrlZjcLvZEy9vytO0DOq6DXxXySj6gscdvjOHA-756GwLIvRtGQj0wFRqQyepEVA1uacrHU-X9FJTPV-XlUyzrrNBltD1BUIgblAw214EB4PbVcbQH0V-Dlxq-tlbGyVLrukCKjj7CfbaGo_v6w==

It is a more defensive options that doesn't take the force shaper in exchange for a ton more ES. I utilize a second energy from within in witch area as it is more efficient than scion ES wheel. You gain 31% extra maximum Energy shield + 12% from the jewel, 5% all resistance, 22% extra mana for only 6 points.
Last edited by Neoxon365 on Sep 28, 2016, 9:03:03 PM
"
D_nasty wrote:

Got a cool new dagger, lost some dps but gained a lot of horsepower for my whirling blades.

Damn, sweet dagger. I dream of one with attackspeed + critmulti

"
Neoxon365 wrote:
What do you think of this skill tree? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDADdMx52Nkvc9f5afbemYF5abjc6oAbzvekQNyPDTfiSdYlrfmMSilwYZisM6JIsPqxa_df2Eb9RCtUjrYxEvKwpd8ioLcFKJ04w2UEJTNZMnvoqhL--I-TfXz0mxf8YRlgcelS7w1UlRj_rr9cMJ8h25k9DQX2rsGCy_FdeGrlZjcLvZEy9vytO0DOq6DXxXySj6gscdvjOHA-756GwLIvRtGQj0wFRqQyepEVA1uacrHU-X9FJTPV-XlUyzrrNBltD1BUIgblAw214EB4PbVcbQH0V-Dlxq-tlbGyVLrukCKjj7CfbaGo_v6w==

It is a more defensive options that doesn't take the force shaper in exchange for a ton more ES. I utilize a second energy from within in witch area as it is more efficient than scion ES wheel. You gain 31% extra maximum Energy shield + 12% from the jewel, 5% all resistance, 22% extra mana for only 6 points.

Not sure if Energy from Within has a wide enough range to get both of the %Life wheels, but it's just not really needed for the amount of points invested. We get 15 for no more point investment vs. 31 for 6 points we could use somewhere else. I mean, we could get Unnatural Calm (30) for 6 points as well.

"
Towlg wrote:
Shaper down with this build. Died a lot of times due to avoidable mechanics (beam & slam).

Congrats! :) I hope he dropped something good!
Last edited by Purexec on Sep 28, 2016, 9:25:49 PM
How would this gem setup be for end game bosses only? Including shaper
bv - spell echo - controlled dest - conc effect - phys to light - light pen

would it be efficient?
Can't afford a phys conversion Vinktar's in ESC. Will one of the other versions work for leeching or should I just keep saving? Do I have to use a phys to lightning if I don't use the phys conversion Vinktar's?
"
Manerma wrote:
Can't afford a phys conversion Vinktar's in ESC. Will one of the other versions work for leeching or should I just keep saving? Do I have to use a phys to lightning if I don't use the phys conversion Vinktar's?

use phys to lightning and get penetration vinktar. works better than no vinktar at all :)
my setup:
Spoiler
Pretty nice build.
I am running up to tier 12 maps atm (didnt drop higher so far) and its pretty fine even with shit equip.(prob max 30c equip)
If i die its cause i fuck up or hard mods+ essence.

My Equip so far:
Spoiler

So i am close to a normal Vinktars....Which one would be better? Added lightning to spells or light pen? (ofc i switch out life leech for phys to lightning then)

And what about Eye of Chayula? Would the ring be much better cause an amulett can get better mods then a ring? Not sure there but everyone else seems to run the ring+rare amulett.

"
Rossko wrote:

So i am close to a normal Vinktars....Which one would be better? Added lightning to spells or light pen? (ofc i switch out life leech for phys to lightning then)

And what about Eye of Chayula? Would the ring be much better cause an amulett can get better mods then a ring? Not sure there but everyone else seems to run the ring+rare amulett.

Conversion Vinktars would be the best since you're not bound to using P2L with it. (Still not quite sure whether you need P2L with a Added- Vinktars for endgame stuff. Probably?)

Well, Valyrium is pretty nice and it looks great but it has a downside compared to Chayula. It doesn't make you immune to stuns but just bases the stun treshold on ES instead of Life. I don't think it's that big of a deal for BV, but I just like to be safe.
Last edited by Purexec on Sep 29, 2016, 9:43:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info