[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Hello and thanks for your build guide !
I respec following your last tree lv 91 and it seems even better :) (at least for my mid-lvl map farming)

I'd like to try uber lab ASAP (never done before; I came back after a big POE break :)), do you think a 5L belly is enough to start farming it? I have around 6k HP/ 4500 armour and my 5L should give me around 20K dps on tooltips.

Sorry for my crappy english, I'm still trying to improve !
Last edited by lakusas on Sep 7, 2016, 10:44:35 AM

Been rocking out with these and totally destroying maps with this build!

Atziri was REALLY easy and each Uber izaro phase dies in about 6 seconds.

QUESTION TIME!

So im currently sitting on about 11 ex worth of currency. Would I get a higher value increase from Atziri's Disfavor, A 6 Link chest, or taste of hate?
How is high the dps without Atziris Disfavour?
How is high the dps compared too facebreaker on equal budget?
Can you do Uber atziri with 5L marohi + voidheart?
"
lakusas wrote:
Hello and thanks for your build guide !
I respec following your last tree lv 91 and it seems even better :) (at least for my mid-lvl map farming)

I'd like to try uber lab ASAP (never done before; I came back after a big POE break :)), do you think a 5L belly is enough to start farming it? I have around 6k HP/ 4500 armour and my 5L should give me around 20K dps on tooltips.

Sorry for my crappy english, I'm still trying to improve !

Im glad your enjoying the build. At 20k tooltip DPS and posion you can start uberlab farming. It will be pretty tough though. Less dps always aks you to dodge more of Izaros oneshot abilites.

I think you should go for it. Its also dependant on the lab mods of the day. Double dmg buffs and 2h weapon is very sketchy. Your life should be above 5k and your "estimated physical reduction around 40%".

"
Velgor wrote:
How is high the dps without Atziris Disfavour?
How is high the dps compared too facebreaker on equal budget?

Its very hard to give a clear answer to that question, cause this build involves alot of DPS that isnt shown on the tooltip. But im very positive that this build has higher dps for the same amount of currency. Facebreaker requires some very good rare items that cost ALOT, the uniques are not really costly.

The real question is, wich build has better survivability. To kill a boss you need to live through its damage. In this department this build will always win. Even when using a shield, youre still subject to get oneshot more often when using Abyssus.

"
2ez4popo wrote:
Can you do Uber atziri with 5L marohi + voidheart?

No I dont think so. If you have about 90k tooltip dps in hideout you can go for it and it will be pretty sketchy.
How much more dps do i get by going Berserker instead of Chieftain?
Trying to decide which one to pick and having a really hard time.
Currently lvl 49 cruzing through acts. I have a question about the gloves tho. Why those uniques over some High hp/phys or att speed gloves? Or is that harder to get the vulnerabilty curse on?
"
GornoDD wrote:

If you want to go for facebreakers youre free to do so. But if you add a Voidheart (only 50% bleed chance) to the facebreakers build you need some pretty outstanding rares to get your resistances and life going.

hint: most of such rares cost almost as much as a Disfavour.

Also note that taking 40% increased physical damage (50% as berserker) is nothing to laugh at. When I think of the new bosses I would have gotten onehot at least a couple times if id had these on me.

If you want to farm uber-atziri, the facebreaker build is pretty unmachted. The encounter is build around dodging stuff and having alot of high burst damage.

While your build is great I feel misunderstood by you in this reply. This is just theorycrafting and "wanting to know", I don't have any build favourites.

- Voidheart is what really gets this build going (both your version and Facebreakers) as it allows us to drop the poison gem (true for both variants, no difference here).
- Facebreaker loses head piece for resistances and life, but I gain the use of a shield for resistances and life(I am asking what you or others here think about matching or even exceeding your damage without the use of quiver or unique shield vs. your build WITHOUT disfavour). I really don't understand why you keep talking about (multiple) extremely expensive rares, I see no difference in cost here whatsoever, except that Abyssus+facebreaker is A LOT cheaper than Disfavour (always talking about EHC: 20 chaos vs. at least 4 Ex atm). The rest of the gear has the exact same resist options as far as I can tell?
- Berserker is not an option as I play on HC and it is the riskiest ascendancy choice of the 3 by far

- How does Facebreaker have more "high burst" than your build, but less poison/bleed (or sustained damage) To me it seems "more high burst" equals flat out more damage? Again, I just want to know if I am missing something. Because as far as I can tell, i can go the exact same build, changing only a few nodes to dmg while holding a shield and it should have the exact same scaling.
- Any opinion on Bleed duration and uptime? Again I might be wrong (hence I am posting here) but bleed 100% vs bleed 40% chance seems of no difference assuming I can get more than 3 hits per 5 seconds.
- Vulnerability can be cast manually without too much trouble. Have been doing it while leveling for a while now.

PS: I wish I had the time to do all kinds of variants myself ;)
Last edited by OldboyX on Sep 7, 2016, 2:29:39 PM
"
OldboyX wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

If you want to go for facebreakers youre free to do so. But if you add a Voidheart (only 50% bleed chance) to the facebreakers build you need some pretty outstanding rares to get your resistances and life going.

hint: most of such rares cost almost as much as a Disfavour.

Also note that taking 40% increased physical damage (50% as berserker) is nothing to laugh at. When I think of the new bosses I would have gotten onehot at least a couple times if id had these on me.

If you want to farm uber-atziri, the facebreaker build is pretty unmachted. The encounter is build around dodging stuff and having alot of high burst damage.

While your build is great I feel misunderstood by you in this reply. This is just theorycrafting and "wanting to know", I don't have any build favourites.

- Voidheart is what really gets this build going (both your version and Facebreakers) as it allows us to drop the poison gem (true for both variants, no difference here).
- Facebreaker loses head piece for resistances and life, but I gain the use of a shield for resistances and life(I am asking what you or others here think about matching or even exceeding your damage without the use of quiver or unique shield vs. your build WITHOUT disfavour). I really don't understand why you keep talking about (multiple) extremely expensive rares, I see no difference in cost here whatsoever, except that Abyssus+facebreaker is A LOT cheaper than Disfavour (always talking about EHC: 20 chaos vs. at least 4 Ex atm). The rest of the gear has the exact same resist options as far as I can tell?
- Berserker is not an option as I play on HC and it is the riskiest ascendancy choice of the 3 by far

- How does Facebreaker have more "high burst" than your build, but less poison/bleed (or sustained damage) To me it seems "more high burst" equals flat out more damage? Again, I just want to know if I am missing something. Because as far as I can tell, i can go the exact same build, changing only a few nodes to dmg while holding a shield and it should have the exact same scaling.
- Any opinion on Bleed duration and uptime? Again I might be wrong (hence I am posting here) but bleed 100% vs bleed 40% chance seems of no difference assuming I can get more than 3 hits per 5 seconds.
- Vulnerability can be cast manually without too much trouble. Have been doing it while leveling for a while now.

PS: I wish I had the time to do all kinds of variants myself ;)

If youre going breakers you want to use "old ones ward" shield. Its too much of a dps boost to give up. Voidheart even is a crazy dps loss cause of low physical.

Facebreakers is very desperate for Added Physical Damage. Missing a single piece means diffrences of about 30k dps. If you go chieftain too, youre ending up with like 30-50k dps.

Thats all good for farming pre-endgame, but if you want to go into the big stuff you need to invest more.

I recommend you check THIS build for going breakers.

His gear is worth a fortune (100ex+). His DPS is very high and actually caps out at the 2 million he states.

My gear is worth about 20ex and caps at 1.2 Million DPS WITHOUT even mentioning DOTS that scale this dps to another level.
Thanks. Didn't realize how much of a difference the added physical damage is. Gonna go 2h Chieftain (or Jugger, still not sure about that ^_^).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info