[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

The voidheart was a later discovery to the build. the build is far from nerfed, alot of the video's that were posted I believe was before the voidheart was added so don't sweat it, it's still doing crazy damage with good survive-ability :)
"
Exotrin wrote:
The voidheart was a later discovery to the build. the build is far from nerfed, alot of the video's that were posted I believe was before the voidheart was added so don't sweat it, it's still doing crazy damage with good survive-ability :)

yeah but now it means ill need a 6 link to poison lol... which is going to be more expensive then the useless ring i spent 2+ exalt on dismorning after farming all night to get =/.
"
"
Exotrin wrote:

yeah but now it means ill need a 6 link to poison lol... which is going to be more expensive then the useless ring i spent 2+ exalt on dismorning after farming all night to get =/.

That does suck that you've just bought it. The ring price will dip again now but just sell it, use a 5 link which is still very good for farming most content, aim towards the 6 link. I bought my 6 link belly for 8 ex a few days ago, it's not far out of your sights and it'll feel great when you've saved for a week of grinding to get it :)

You can run labs until you have the currency and perfect your enchants as you go and lv up, I mean 3 birds with 1 stone :)

You'll get there ^^
"
"
Exotrin wrote:

so is it confirmed that Poison is back in and Rapid Decay is back out? Or does the ring still hold a benefit?

Sigh.. it sucks that the ring got hit with a "bug fix".
"
Exotrin wrote:
"
"
Exotrin wrote:

That does suck that you've just bought it. The ring price will dip again now but just sell it, use a 5 link which is still very good for farming most content, aim towards the 6 link. I bought my 6 link belly for 8 ex a few days ago, it's not far out of your sights and it'll feel great when you've saved for a week of grinding to get it :)

You can run labs until you have the currency and perfect your enchants as you go and lv up, I mean 3 birds with 1 stone :)

You'll get there ^^

That is quite cheap for a 6 link belly! Good buy!
"
yongsoo wrote:
Can someone show me what kind of gear they are running Uber Lab with successfully?

I wanna know what it will take to do it without too much trouble.

Thank you.

On Essence league I did uber lab just for ascension with 5L Marohi Erqi as Berserker. My gear isnt like super crazy. At that time I was around leveel 85, capped res. Around 70-80k dps on one totem, 100k with atziris flask. Other than that just some resistances and high life, No voidheart or any other unique item.

Btw there was also a guy wiht almost perfect gear that says he cant hit more than 60k dps. All I can say is how can you even do that? lol
Last edited by Vindarfael on Sep 8, 2016, 12:47:30 AM
I've just started this build yesterday and it's doing great but i'm also stuck on 58k dps per totem situation and not 100% sure why. here's my gear:

it all seems ok, I think. Some of the gems need a few levels but not anything major. I am lv 91 so have invested the full 112 points as displayed in the guide. I've gone chieften as I have good gear and I like the taunt side of the totems in that tree but need to still unlock uber lab so missing the last 2 points in there but that seems to be more focused on healing anyway.

any ideas?

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm now at 62k because my full health damage gem is slowly levelling but even when that's 20 i'll be looking at about 67/68k...
Last edited by Exotrin on Sep 8, 2016, 1:24:23 AM
"
Exotrin wrote:
I've just started this build yesterday and it's doing great but i'm also stuck on 58k dps per totem situation and not 100% sure why. here's my gear:

it all seems ok, I think. Some of the gems need a few levels but not anything major. I am lv 91 so have invested the full 112 points as displayed in the guide. I've gone chieften as I have good gear and I like the taunt side of the totems in that tree but need to still unlock uber lab so missing the last 2 points in there but that seems to be more focused on healing anyway.

any ideas?

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm now at 62k because my full health damage gem is slowly levelling but even when that's 20 i'll be looking at about 67/68k...

Concentrated Effect Support gem in place of Increased AoE will raise your DPS for bosses by a truck load.I have far less gear than you and can hit about 50k dps with that gem and a 420dps axe.

Also don't forget your jewel sockets help a nice chunk.

Besides those 2 your flat phys on your rings is a tad low, other than that you should be set.
I was so happy because id buy one Voidheart (Aply poison on hit - in essence) then 40 min later Patch 2.4C came to wash way my happyness. Ok what to do now ?
- head back to poison support ?
- buy a Cospri will ?
- forget about poison XD
R.I.P My Voidhearth.. Atleast it's 37% poison..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info