[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Thanks for great guide.

I'm almost 80 and while totem is up in hideout tooltip shows 43k, i've 4.9k hp with %26 phy reduction. Everything is melting so fast including bosses but my problem is feeling so squsihy. It feels me like im always running on low life, when a couple mobs hit me, it goes down so fast. Is there anything i can do about it? Berserker is the problem ?

gear

mytree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYRDME8kUIBRNGJEaOBpVIVUhYCGQJyAnLymlKhMs-zboOQ48BTwtPfxAoEd-UEdXDVhjWOVZ81orXhNfP1_QYSFlTWWnZlRmnmhlaPJyD3KpdO108Xaseu97IHzZffuCB4NfhNmE74VSh2qKIozPkFWQbJRvl3mezZ_LogCj8qcwqSeplKyqrY2uUK9svJ-9Nr6nwGbApsNoxPbGrsbYz37SIdlh2sHcPeRR6hDqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kHzm_ZI9zL4X_iT_Ev-a_6H?accountName=Zhultas&characterName=Grunkav
"
Zhultas wrote:
Thanks for great guide.

I'm almost 80 and while totem is up in hideout tooltip shows 43k, i've 4.9k hp with %26 phy reduction. Everything is melting so fast including bosses but my problem is feeling so squsihy. It feels me like im always running on low life, when a couple mobs hit me, it goes down so fast. Is there anything i can do about it? Berserker is the problem ?

gear

mytree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYRDME8kUIBRNGJEaOBpVIVUhYCGQJyAnLymlKhMs-zboOQ48BTwtPfxAoEd-UEdXDVhjWOVZ81orXhNfP1_QYSFlTWWnZlRmnmhlaPJyD3KpdO108Xaseu97IHzZffuCB4NfhNmE74VSh2qKIozPkFWQbJRvl3mezZ_LogCj8qcwqSeplKyqrY2uUK9svJ-9Nr6nwGbApsNoxPbGrsbYz37SIdlh2sHcPeRR6hDqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kHzm_ZI9zL4X_iT_Ev-a_6H?accountName=Zhultas&characterName=Grunkav

The Life rolls on your gear are decent. Im actually at the same value if I take off my 40% Belly of the Beast.

And this should be your next goal (refering to belly). Your Phys Mitigation is also kind of lackluster. Im currently testing something new for myself. Its just testing Project so dont get any false ideas:

I killed the Minotaur this evening (unfortunately forgot to record it) and this dropped for me. Linked it in 414 fus.

My phys mitigation was at 44% before and is now at 66%. This is pretty neat. The cool thing about this armour also is, that we pretty much counter all downsides (it has three WTF!). So far I feel ALOT tankier even with 5k life. But havent done any crazy stuff yet to really put it to the test.

What I can say is, that Belly or This seem to be very viable options for this build.
Thanks for the guide itself.
It was of great help

I still dont understand why i cant hit those big numbers you were hitting in your ho (200k+)
I have at best 62K tooltip in ho, using Atziri's + lion roar flask , Herald of ash & HAtred.

Could you please provide me some advice, as except Taste of Hate (+gem LEVEL) i dont see any sort of improvement possible in term of raw damage ? Will it double my DPS when ITS done ? i feel like its not going to happen .

I'm also trying to get vulnerability on gloves , but after 30try its not happening ...
Also sparing my currency to get Tase of hate.
About mana regen, i'm having issues, so i'm using a mana potion atm.
Getting these stats on ring + amu, and still meet the resistance & INTEL requirement is pretty hard right now...

REgards,

my gear
Spoiler

my tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHnBLMFLQbDCZYLYRDMFCAUTRYLFy8XjBiRGNsaOBpVIVUhYCcgKaUqEyz7LiM26DkOPAU8LT38QKBEnkd-UEdTu1XWVw1YY1jlWfNaK14TXz9hIWTnZU1lp2ZUZp5o8nIPcql07XTxdqx673sge3R7s3zZgKSCB4NfhNmE74VSh2qKIozPkFWQbJOZlG-XeZ7Nn8uiAKPypqOnMKknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLl-u568n702vqfAZsQVxPbGBMauxtjPZ89-0iHZYdrB5FHqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kH2SPcy-JP46_rS_Ev-hw==

Also, shouldnt we pick Iron Grip node ? Shouldnt it provide a good boost as physical damage from strengh will also stack to melee damage?
Last edited by DrLestatt on Sep 7, 2016, 8:37:21 PM
Can someone show me what kind of gear they are running Uber Lab with successfully?

I wanna know what it will take to do it without too much trouble.

Thank you.
Gorno, which constitutes a bigger portion of our DoT (assuming your final tree): poison or bleeding? I'm wondering if I should first push for the Bleeding mastermod or for 6L / Voidheart for poison.

Thank you for updating the build and sharing your experiences, btw.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Be careful Voidheart gets fixed it won't poisen with 100% anymore - see the patchnotes 2.4c

Now the Ring will get cheaper but it is still worth the combination with rapid decay or poisen gem better???
And what would you suggest in combination with kaoms primacy until atzirirs disvafour?

thx
"
g_target wrote:
Be careful Voidheart gets fixed it won't poisen with 100% anymore - see the patchnotes 2.4c

Now the Ring will get cheaper but it is still worth the combination with rapid decay or poisen gem better???
And what would you suggest in combination with kaoms primacy until atzirirs disvafour?

thx

Yeah, i'd like to know if the ring's still worth or it's better to just use poison gem.
rip Voidheart
Last edited by Velgor on Sep 7, 2016, 9:17:46 PM
"
g_target wrote:

thx

Fixed an issue with Voidheart's Chance to Poison on Melee Hit always applying poison. This will fix all Voidhearts acquired since 2.4.0 was released.

FML. Goodbye to 100c, wasted just like that or not. Is Voidheart still viable after this nerf? I could hear the nerf hammer on this build which I hope don't happen. =/
"
etoilee wrote:
"
g_target wrote:

thx

Fixed an issue with Voidheart's Chance to Poison on Melee Hit always applying poison. This will fix all Voidhearts acquired since 2.4.0 was released.

FML. Goodbye to 100c, wasted just like that or not. Is Voidheart still viable after this nerf? I could hear the nerf hammer on this build which I hope don't happen. =/

agreed, this sucks... i just spent all night farming and got lucky with a dagger drop which i sold to someone who was running bv and it cost me a little over 2 ex for the ring... f u ggg -.- stop wrecking shit thats mildly broken and start fixing the stuff that is full blown broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info