[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Haggal wrote:
I was so happy because id buy one Voidheart (Aply poison on hit - in essence) then 40 min later Patch 2.4C came to wash way my happyness. Ok what to do now ?
- head back to poison support ?
- buy a Cospri will ?
- forget about poison XD

OK everytime! Calm down please :D

The re-nerf is a bit of a bummer but there are still many options left.
This only changes that the build goes back to its old power level (wich cleared still everytine in the game with ease). We got to go back to the Poison Gem.

Also the new-Voidheart might still be a very viable option for this build at a pre-endgame level (or even beyond). Its also dependant of how fast your weapon attacks are and if the totem can keep stacking the debuff with around 35% chance.

Cospris is haunting me for a while. But to compensate for the massive Health loss of not using Belly you would need to respec into the Scion Life wheel at the cost of the "Wrecking Ball" wheel (thats what I did for using "The Brass Dome")

I'm sorry if this question has asked but i couldnt find where.

Whats the solution of phy reflect on maps?
"
Zhultas wrote:

Recast your totem ? (I mean, you don't take phys damage, the totems take it)

Edit :
"
GornoDD wrote:
This only changes that the build goes back to its old power level (wich cleared still everytine in the game with ease). We got to go back to the Poison Gem.

Also the new-Voidheart might still be a very viable option for this build at a pre-endgame level (or even beyond). Its also dependant of how fast your weapon attacks are and if the totem can keep stacking the debuff with around 35% chance.

Well I think I won't re equip poison sup. With Dirty Techniques (25% chance poison on bleeding target), it may be enough to get things done.
Last edited by Fuzznimp on Sep 8, 2016, 3:45:35 AM
"
Zhultas wrote:

Cast your Totems again? I barely noticed reflect at all. Your are constantly recasting your Totems anyway tho.

edit: didn't saw Fuzznimp's post.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Sep 8, 2016, 3:43:02 AM
At first I thought the "Fixed" Voidheart would be terrible but after doing some runs I've found out that it's not so bad after all. There's still 4/10 chance of Poisoning the enemy and since most mobs die in one hit, it still procs on boss fights so I guess it's still good enough for me.

Voidhearts are now at 1 Ex ~ 2 Ex, and it would probably go down I guess?

Still, the 50% Bleed and Poison is better than not having anything at all.

I guess I just panicked a bit earlier. =/

"
etoilee wrote:
At first I thought the "Fixed" Voidheart would be terrible but after doing some runs I've found out that it's not so bad after all. There's still 4/10 chance of Poisoning the enemy and since most mobs die in one hit, it still procs on boss fights so I guess it's still good enough for me.

Good to hear mate, I saw the patch note while going to work and got mad.

Do you have Dirty Techniques node ?
"
Fuzznimp wrote:
"
Zhultas wrote:

Recast your totem ? (I mean, you don't take phys damage, the totems take it)

Edit :
"
GornoDD wrote:

Well I think I won't re equip poison sup. With Dirty Techniques (25% chance poison on bleeding target), it may be enough to get things done.

The 25% on bleeding targets is not enough to keep the stacking happening. I tink many people underestimate how good poison is (pssst.... its still OP as balls).

Also the support gem has increased posion damage on it.

You have to free your mind of the lies that is Tooltip Dps

Old Bladefall Mines has about 13k tooltip dps. It oneshotted dual cores with reduced phys and 40% life in their phases.

Doublon
Last edited by Fuzznimp on Sep 8, 2016, 4:18:45 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:

The 25% on bleeding targets is not enough to keep the stacking happening. I tink many people underestimate how good poison is (pssst.... its still OP as balls).

Also the support gem has increased posion damage on it.

You have to free your mind of the lies that is Tooltip Dps

Old Bladefall Mines has about 13k tooltip dps. It oneshotted dual cores with reduced phys and 40% life in their phases.

I meant 25% +
, don't you think that both can still be enough ?
Edit: well all I have for now is
that I essenced (all my currencies went for that damn voidheart), so no poison for now :)
Last edited by Fuzznimp on Sep 8, 2016, 4:19:25 AM
"
Fuzznimp wrote:
"
etoilee wrote:

Good to hear mate, I saw the patch note while going to work and got mad.

Do you have Dirty Techniques node ?

Yeah, got the Dirty Techniques. It's not actually that bad per se because the poison still procs when you need it to i.e against bosses. So yeah, I'll stick with my Voidheart until I manage to get a Disfavour/6L Armour.

(Also got lucky on the rolls so there's that.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info