[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

This was awesome build thank you Gorno for your work.

I played with this build as a newbie to POE at middle of legacy league and leveled up to 97.

I was planning to hit at lvl 100 but sadly its RIP.

I cleared every content, every boss, with ease, except uber atziri and shaper, with a little more work shaper and uber atziri is doable for sure.

What I want to ask you is, can I convert this build to another build and hit lvl 100 ?

Maybe Can I convert it to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250 Gugglhops facebreaker build? I have around 25exalted , is it enough? Maybe I can sell my old stuff?

Last edited by Grimnshtak on Aug 2, 2017, 4:19:22 PM
I'm considering trying this build with iron will and that new brutality support gem. I mostly wanna use the starforge sword and it's shock to hopefully make up for some of the lost damage that comes with no DoT anymore... That, and because the starforge looks badass, and I think I'd be bored using facebreakers even if the dmg is slightly better.

Edit: Aaaand it turns out ancestral warchief isn't a spell. Nevermind with the iron will :(
Last edited by VelvetUnicor on Aug 3, 2017, 9:35:36 AM
First of all I'd like to thank you Gorno for this build!
I started playing Poe in May after taking a 4 year break, and I bumped into this build when I decided to give the game a shot again. I had a huge blast playing it and farmed the lab like a mad man. :) Tho imo the build is not realy dead. I dumped damage on full life supp and swift affliction supp. Got maim and ruthless instead. They are only lvl14-15 atm and no quality, but Izaro dies just as fast as in 2.6. Ofc I changed the passive tree slightly. Didn't pick up unwavering stance and killed all 3 bandits.
My profile is not set on private, so feel free to have a look.
T15 map bosses went down fast too, so im pretty happy with this alternative.
"
I started playing Poe in May after taking a 4 year break, and I bumped into this build when I decided to give the game a shot again. I had a huge blast playing it and farmed the lab like a mad man. :) Tho imo the build is not realy dead. I dumped damage on full life supp and swift affliction supp. Got maim and ruthless instead. They are only lvl14-15 atm and no quality, but Izaro dies just as fast as in 2.6. Ofc I changed the passive tree slightly. Didn't pick up unwavering stance and killed all 3 bandits.

Thank you JohnMcclane911 for your works to keep this build alive. I tried your recommendations, changed gems, rebuild the builds. Gave a shot, but..

How did you get all your passive points? I compared your char build and I am missing more than 10 passive points. Did you do the new quests ??

"
Grimnshtak wrote:
"

Thank you JohnMcclane911 for your works to keep this build alive. I tried your recommendations, changed gems, rebuild the builds. Gave a shot, but..

How did you get all your passive points? I compared your char build and I am missing more than 10 passive points. Did you do the new quests ??

Yes you have to do the new optional quests. Im still missing 2 points too (bandit bug).
Ok so a few things for those who like this build and thought its dead:
- In 2.6 I had 6.2k hp with Brass @lvl95. Now I have 6.7k. I could ditch the voidheart, because the passives + Disfavour give enough bleed chance.
- The tooltip dps with rallying cry + flasks is 300k atm, but my maim and ruthless supports are not maxed yet. My ruthless support gem has no quality. With this support gem every 3rd hit will cause 113% more melee AND bleed damage, if it is maxed.
- Yesterday I stress tested this setup in the lab (over 30 runs)and it was awesome. The end result was always the same. Izaro came up with the elevator and died in 1-2 secs. The first two phases went down fast too.
- Today I checked the guardians and wow... In 2.6 I had problems with Minotaur even with easy mods, the other 3 guardians usually went down without any problems tho. In 3.0 I kick Minotaur's ass even with hard mods without a single death. The Ruthless dmg scales so nicely..
"
Ok so a few things for those who like this build and thought its dead:
- In 2.6 I had 6.2k hp with Brass @lvl95. Now I have 6.7k. I could ditch the voidheart, because the passives + Disfavour give enough bleed chance.
- The tooltip dps with rallying cry + flasks is 300k atm, but my maim and ruthless supports are not maxed yet. My ruthless support gem has no quality. With this support gem every 3rd hit will cause 113% more melee AND bleed damage, if it is maxed.
- Yesterday I stress tested this setup in the lab (over 30 runs)and it was awesome. The end result was always the same. Izaro came up with the elevator and died in 1-2 secs. The first two phases went down fast too.
- Today I checked the guardians and wow... In 2.6 I had problems with Minotaur even with easy mods, the other 3 guardians usually went down without any problems tho. In 3.0 I kick Minotaur's ass even with hard mods without a single death. The Ruthless dmg scales so nicely..

Ruthless procs on every third totem summoned? Or every third hit from a single totem? Was kinda confused by the interaction.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Every third hit.
Ok thanks, good to know. I've been doing it all wrong thus far lol.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
its not dead, with a few modifications but still using atziri axe i get to..

level 93

6,6k hp
280k tooltip with flasks only x 2 totems = 560k dps on vurnability cursed mobs
62% DR from armor (almost 20k)
all res maxed 76/75/75 in elemental weakness maps
+54% movementspeed modifier

my character is not optimized yet but it still wrecks absolute everything.
Set sail for epic fail

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info