[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Hey guys,

am i right that we dont use the Disfavour as a 6L because of the +2 to Gems for Enlighten?

Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Dec 16, 2016, 10:21:26 PM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey guys,

am i right that we dont use the Disfavour as a 6L because of the +2 to Gems for Enlighten?

Basically. You 4L - 2L it so that in the 4L you can have your auras with a +2 enlighten and the 2L is for whatever you feel like putting in it.
"
maxwolfie wrote:
While I do not have a Voidheart ring (it will be a long time before I can afford one) or a bleed enchant on my weapon, what passive tree should I follow? I am using a Poison gem.

Weapon choices are a 469pDPS axe or Hezmana's Bloodlust.

Would anyone be able to assist?
would you run rapid decay without voidheart or would that just be a waste?
Found this beauty today, just want to share with you :)

Hatred + Golem + HoA + AOE : 140 905.7 (no vaal skills only ho + totems up)
4.18 attack per second
Hatred + Golem + HoA + CONC : 460 480.03 (Flasks / no vaal skills only ho + totem up)
4.42 attack per second

Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Dec 17, 2016, 7:46:46 AM
So are we supposed to take the two nodes before along with Splitting Strikes? I was reading some posts before about the life leech etc. This node seemed to be the correct one from the description of the post, just making sure once I have the points :)
Hi everyone!
I wonder if I what gem to use between rapid decay/culling strike (currently equiped/added fire damage. What would you recommand? If I understood well, one should use poison if not wearing the voidheart.

I've seen that build as well: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1729700
Which one do you think is best? I respect the hatchet master and dirty technique (down right of the tree) to go to Slaughter on the left. It gives me more physical damage but less dot. What do you think is best? I have the feeling that dot is more like overkill since the mobs die very fast
Rolled this again this league, have a question. How do I survive uber izaro at full charges?
Right now I'm lvl 80, have 5.4k HP and 55k dps (with only auras on). Dps is pretty low since most of my gear is +hp to stay alive.

I know I could sacrifice life and go down and get enough damage to kill him faster, I'm assuming that's the only way to handle this? Is there a way to get hit by his large-wind-up attack and not die?

Life Gear

edit: I'm trying out just adding to my dps to see if that's better. At 4.7k HP and 78k dps now.

DPS Gear

Last edited by vegeto079 on Dec 17, 2016, 9:18:15 PM

Isn't it just better to drop totems and run around in circles/dodging? Did yesterday uber lab full keys and today, no issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info