[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
DanyStormborn wrote:

I wear a winterheart as amulet, and tank cold breaches all day long with sapphire flask up(it should be up all the time since breach give shitload of flask charge). 6.1k HP, also make sure you put IAOE gem in your 6L AND not concentrated effect, the aoe wrecks breach mobs since they are all packed together usually.

also, this build CAN facetank uber izaro, but not at level 80 probably. I facetank uber izaro at level 91 with all flask up (granite + basalt). Though if I'm out of flask, I will start walking in circles, izaro should be dead shortly anyway.

Can you make your characters public or link your tree/gear? Just wondering...
Last edited by remmeh on Dec 19, 2016, 2:04:39 PM
"
DanyStormborn wrote:

I wear a winterheart as amulet, and tank cold breaches all day long with sapphire flask up(it should be up all the time since breach give shitload of flask charge). 6.1k HP, also make sure you put IAOE gem in your 6L AND not concentrated effect, the aoe wrecks breach mobs since they are all packed together usually.

also, this build CAN facetank uber izaro, but not at level 80 probably. I facetank uber izaro at level 91 with all flask up (granite + basalt). Though if I'm out of flask, I will start walking in circles, izaro should be dead shortly anyway.

my fight with Tuul = 4 sec
Uber Izaro = 4 sec
stop tanking guys.
Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Dec 19, 2016, 2:48:37 PM
that's key, don't tank. evade everything or kill before they attacks you. build can resist some high damage attacks but isn't the idea.

build can do everything if you know how to do it, the only thing i cannot do is shaper and not for the build itself , because my video card sucks and shaper's vortex have very bad performance (invisible projectiles, shaper's position don't refresh, etc).
So I am wondering how many people following this build are running IR/US as per the OP's recommendation? It seems to be a hot topic.

Also, considering the DR from AA only applies when we are stationary, are we better off running something else? This tends to be a highly mobile build, and I rarely find myself standing still.
Last edited by maxwolfie on Dec 19, 2016, 5:29:49 PM
How much pDPS (roughly, with Conc Effect) do I need to start farming normal Atziri? Life?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
What a pity! First Uber Atziri Run with this Build and Died on Atziri in her Second Phase.. The Fire Damage and Lightnings killed me too fast, even with 100k DPS (with Flasks 223k DPS) and 5.5K Life.

Maybe I need Vulnerability on Hit to kill her faster?
Or is it just training? Altough i did hundreds of normal Atziri Runs.

Suggestions for improvement are Welcome ^^

Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Dec 19, 2016, 9:07:28 PM
Noob Q -- why is the bleed so key to the build?
"
"
DanyStormborn wrote:

Uber Izaro = 4 sec
stop tanking guys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe most people that are talking about facetanking uber Izaro want to obtain as many keys as possible--thus, a 4 second fight is not what they want.
"
"
"
DanyStormborn wrote:

Uber Izaro = 4 sec
stop tanking guys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe most people that are talking about facetanking uber Izaro want to obtain as many keys as possible--thus, a 4 second fight is not what they want.

not exactly, if you want more keys you need to evade everything cause any increase to izaro's damage is very dangerous. depend on phase could be faster or no
for uber atziri is the same, you need to avoid everything, the build without brass dome can tank maybe 2 spears at a time. in my opinion is better to have as much damage as you can for her split phase (and vaal lightning trap) and the sufficent life to tank at least 1 spear, then you can recover your life with 1 single flask and warcries
Last edited by Abax11 on Dec 19, 2016, 11:53:30 PM
Does anyone got some tips for me for Uber Atziri? :D
This is my first SC league and i never did her in HC :X
Any Special items/flasks?

Gear:
Spoiler

Replacing Poison with Added Fire today.
Last edited by Igai on Dec 20, 2016, 5:35:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info