[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

People, someone named "Breechless" sells Last man standing for 49c. He scammed me, unfortunately. I always check items I trade. He first showed the card I put 49c . I thought he needed Chaos very quick. Then he asked me to complete to 50 c. I did not suspect anything. When we open the trade window second time he put something else. I just moved my mouse over it aaaand boom :'( I accept the trade (ı think ı deserved it). I think he is still fishing for more. Be carefull.
"
vegeto079 wrote:
Rolled this again this league, have a question. How do I survive uber izaro at full charges?
Right now I'm lvl 80, have 5.4k HP and 55k dps (with only auras on). Dps is pretty low since most of my gear is +hp to stay alive.

I know I could sacrifice life and go down and get enough damage to kill him faster, I'm assuming that's the only way to handle this? Is there a way to get hit by his large-wind-up attack and not die?

Life Gear

edit: I'm trying out just adding to my dps to see if that's better. At 4.7k HP and 78k dps now.

DPS Gear

Yup its probably best to burst him down before he does slash attack I can't survive that I just shatter like glass with 6k hp 10k armour while my friend with CI facetank him and laughs at me.

Maybe brass dome would help since you can't get crit hit.
Hey Guys, i need your help here.
I manage to reach level 88 since I had some time on my hand.
Unfortunately I only found 4 out of the 6 uber trials, so I am missing the last two ascendancy points. I also decided to respec into the berserker which turned out to be a great decision.

But now I am at a oint where I can't really progress gearwise. I spent all my currency on my last gear updates but all the updates which I would need now are extremely pricey.

For example the disfavour, the brass dome and the enchanted gloves are unreachable at my point. How would you think I should/could progress from now on? I would be glad if you guys could give me feedback or tipps. Thanks in advance.

(the Taste of Hate was a random drop in the Oasis map, after Lion's Roar I am down to 12 chaos in my stash...)
"
bauko wrote:
"
vegeto079 wrote:
Rolled this again this league, have a question. How do I survive uber izaro at full charges?
Right now I'm lvl 80, have 5.4k HP and 55k dps (with only auras on). Dps is pretty low since most of my gear is +hp to stay alive.

I know I could sacrifice life and go down and get enough damage to kill him faster, I'm assuming that's the only way to handle this? Is there a way to get hit by his large-wind-up attack and not die?

Life Gear

edit: I'm trying out just adding to my dps to see if that's better. At 4.7k HP and 78k dps now.

DPS Gear

Yup its probably best to burst him down before he does slash attack I can't survive that I just shatter like glass with 6k hp 10k armour while my friend with CI facetank him and laughs at me.

Maybe brass dome would help since you can't get crit hit.

To both of you, i keep on farming him today without a problem, you just place the totems and circle around him, the slash attack wont hit you if you do that, im wit 5,4k p and 48k dps
hello, what about getting gloves with cause bleeding and change atziri axe to starforge ?
I've been playing this build for a few days and it works ok-ish so far. The problem was that I got destroyed by a Lightning Breach in a bit of a rippy map (Castle Ruins - Vuln, 20% ish monster haste and 20%ish monster dmg along with some other mods that didn't impact the damage I take). Character is in my profile, named MarawderBruh. My aim with this build is to take complete 36 challenges. How much currency do I need to sink in to safely clear high level maps (t14+)?
Hey Guys, i am playing this Build in the actual Breach League, and its a lot of fun. Also because i had a lot of Luck with my Currency.
Here is my Gear, some suggestions for Upgrades would be Great! I thought about to change the Verusos Battering Rams for some Spiked Gloves with Life and Attack Speed, what do you think?

Spoiler

At Leat i thik i try get some Gems with dmg AND increased Life.
"
WinterSphinx wrote:
I've been playing this build for a few days and it works ok-ish so far. The problem was that I got destroyed by a Lightning Breach in a bit of a rippy map (Castle Ruins - Vuln, 20% ish monster haste and 20%ish monster dmg along with some other mods that didn't impact the damage I take). Character is in my profile, named MarawderBruh. My aim with this build is to take complete 36 challenges. How much currency do I need to sink in to safely clear high level maps (t14+)?

-Change stone golem to flame golem
-the rings are pretty bad, change to something with physical dmg, life, resistances and mana regen
-your weapon makes no sense really, you do not deal critical strikes at all
-enchant on belt makes absolutely no sense, you base on physical dmg, not elemental
-gloves could use some dmg as well, like raw dmg and attack speed

Didnt count your resistances but i hope youre above 75% at merc.
"
WinterSphinx wrote:

Since that other guy did not read your post at all:

This build is really not that tanky, I have been playing it since start of breach and I can't tank cold breaches, but the others are usually ok, even in a rippy map.

How much life do you have? I'm at 6.8k, you may want to go toward the scion life rectangle.
"
remmeh wrote:
"
WinterSphinx wrote:

Since that other guy did not read your post at all:

This build is really not that tanky, I have been playing it since start of breach and I can't tank cold breaches, but the others are usually ok, even in a rippy map.

How much life do you have? I'm at 6.8k, you may want to go toward the scion life rectangle.

I wear a winterheart as amulet, and tank cold breaches all day long with sapphire flask up(it should be up all the time since breach give shitload of flask charge). 6.1k HP, also make sure you put IAOE gem in your 6L AND not concentrated effect, the aoe wrecks breach mobs since they are all packed together usually.

also, this build CAN facetank uber izaro, but not at level 80 probably. I facetank uber izaro at level 91 with all flask up (granite + basalt). Though if I'm out of flask, I will start walking in circles, izaro should be dead shortly anyway.

Last edited by DanyStormborn on Dec 19, 2016, 11:08:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info