[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
liqued wrote:
Zerker will give you literally 40% MORE damage. (2xTotem down, vaal haste, golem, lions, promise hitting 267k per totem)

Chieftain is nice tho for the totem taunt + leech. (Can just afk some bosses). And the totem Fire immune is quite nice at times.

But Chieftain has a lag issue with the Arohongui node in large packs.

I see, thanksfor the insight, perhaps Ill consider switching to zerker once i have full set of gear, that is gloves with vuln, atziri axe and such. Can you explain what do you mean by lions, promise? I hink i've missed that
"
Aurell wrote:
"
liqued wrote:
Zerker will give you literally 40% MORE damage. (2xTotem down, vaal haste, golem, lions, promise hitting 267k per totem)

Chieftain is nice tho for the totem taunt + leech. (Can just afk some bosses). And the totem Fire immune is quite nice at times.

I see, thanksfor the insight, perhaps Ill consider switching to zerker once i have full set of gear, that is gloves with vuln, atziri axe and such. Can you explain what do you mean by lions, promise? I hink i've missed that

I have stated so many times how much better Berserk is for this build. There I a reason why its the recommened build. When I rewrite the guide I will exclude chieftain. Its not that is that much worse, but Berserk is better in pretty much every way (including survivability). War Bringer is just THAT GOOD!
"
At lvl 79 now, and I am having troubles with life. Cant survive allkeys izaros "wave" like ranged attack. The on when he swigs the sword and casts fast moving arc spreading infront of his weapon attack arc. Any advice pls?
p.s. Playing as Chiftain, is bersercer so much better?

You're talking about the weapon ranged swing that he does in the sword version?
If yes, you're playing a totem. This build right here have pretty nice defenses (I was playing a flameblast totem and that is not having defenses...), but you still need to dodge things. That's the totem nature.
So, just drop your 2 totem and circle the boss. Did almost 5X uber Izaro farm (aka full buffed) last season and died 2~3 times because my shit player skill.

And in my opinion, just go zerk and keep spamming your choice "warcry". It's pretty nuts.
Last edited by Darkkaos on Dec 16, 2016, 3:11:24 PM
enchant +40% dmg for our totems on helm - from merc lab or uber lab?
If someone have link with list of all enchants at each type of lab - share plz :)
"
Aurell wrote:
"
liqued wrote:

those two :)

Just remember that switching ascendancy is pricey on the regrets, 5 per node. Mainly went chieftain to start cause I already have 3 other zerkers lol. Oh well, just cost me 40 regrets to swap lol.
Last edited by liqued on Dec 16, 2016, 4:14:39 PM
I know that there's a DPS summary in the opening post of this thread but 2.5 changed a few things.

Could someone let me know how much DPS you get with end-game gear and 20-quality gems in these two cases:

1) Golem up, Totem placed with Inc. AOE (no flasks/Vaal skills).
2) Golem up, Totem placed with Conc. Effect (no flasks, Vaal skills).

Thanks in advance.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
I know that there's a DPS summary in the opening post of this thread but 2.5 changed a few things.

Could someone let me know how much DPS you get with end-game gear and 20-quality gems in these two cases:

Thanks in advance.

1) 122,305.0 DPS
2) 219,401.5 DPS (w/ Vaal Haste)

Here's what I'm using:

Last edited by Bruailen on Dec 16, 2016, 7:18:49 PM
"
Bruailen wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Thanks in advance.

1) 122,305.0 DPS
2) 194,604.2 DPS (No Vaal Haste)

Here's what I'm using:

Thanks!

Oh, I forgot... is this with or w/o Herald of Ash + Hatred?
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Bruailen wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Thanks in advance.

1) 122,305.0 DPS
2) 194,604.2 DPS (No Vaal Haste)

Here's what I'm using:

Thanks!

Oh, I forgot... is this with or w/o Herald of Ash + Hatred?

With both Hatred and Herald of Ash.
Would
or an Uul-Netol's Axe be better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info