[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
PandaPower wrote:
How easy is it to change from Cheiften to berserker if possible at all? OR do i need to reroll.

Im lvl 84

5 respec points / ascendancy point. Then you redo any lab when you have 0 ascendancy points allocated and choose a new ascendancy.

It's very easy. I did it last night when I rerolled from Chieftain Righteous Fire to Berserker Warchief totem.
Hey,

is Starforge a viable Option with high pDPS, Life, and Increased AOE?
I just respecced my Marauder from RF Chieftain to Berserker Warchief totems. Going to be interesting to see how it feels once my levels are leveled up!

Edit: I feel I must give credit for a well-written guide. Really appreciate the formatting and the to-the-point writing.
Last edited by TMYNO on Dec 14, 2016, 6:05:11 AM
Thanks for the guide and info. I dropped a 20% WC gem and decided to start this character for fun. Only 35ish so far but seems interesting. It's like whack a mole :D

@qtmy - how is it working out with your gear? I have a Marohi 4L waiting when I get to that level and no other gear yet. Just curious sice I won't have any more expensive gear for a while.
Last edited by teebeewhy on Dec 14, 2016, 8:08:17 AM
As in the last season... I'm wrecking around. OMG! I forgot how easy is to kill things (and my dropped character this season is a flameblast totem, so...).

LvL 68 starting maps. Gear is crappy as hell. Only bought Marohi for 1c and Devoto's for 10c to get a boost in area/ atk speed.

As in the last season, ty @GornoDD.
Now is time to farm my Disfavour :p
Last edited by Darkkaos on Dec 14, 2016, 8:41:09 AM
"
Darkkaos wrote:

From my searches...the card drops from Hall of Grandmasters unique map. Is that the best/only way to farm it? Do you just buy the map or use a chance orb on Promenade maps?
"
teebeewhy wrote:
"
Darkkaos wrote:

From my searches...the card drops from Hall of Grandmasters unique map. Is that the best/only way to farm it? Do you just buy the map or use a chance orb on Promenade maps?

Well, in fact that's true, the card drops from HoGM but I just bought it from poe.trade.
Hey,

can someone tell me his experience with the Ascendancy classes? I played last league a Flame Totem with Chieftain and The LifeLeech was very helpful for survivability in higher Maps.
I never played with Berserker and cant decide what to choose

Thank u
Ok guys I am in breach and am the facebreaker version of war chief zerker. My question is how much better is this version?? And if I get a 400dps rare with bleed can I do uber at ziri with it or does it have to be disfavour??

I just for some reason always get stuck on the first boss even with lightning trap on uber atziri and I am over it.

I need something to get the job done fast and quick! So can this work with a 5L rare with bleeding or does it have to be disfavour.

Thanks for the responses when they come, I just read like 30 pages of this and I decided to just ask.
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

can someone tell me his experience with the Ascendancy classes? I played last league a Flame Totem with Chieftain and The LifeLeech was very helpful for survivability in higher Maps.
I never played with Berserker and cant decide what to choose

Thank u

With the ascendancy points in War Bringer, spamming enduring cry heals you for 25% of your hp (and regens 25% of mana).

Its amazing. And you can do this like, every 2 seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info