[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Hello every one,
Right now im using this and modified some of the passive(like the AXE dmg and converted to Mace dmg for now)

My question is :should i take a kitava's AXe ?(because the atziri's axe is expensive)or stay with my currently mace coz i dont know if my DPS gonna be up or down.

Btw i checked the ULL nettol AXE and its shit.

Thx for answer

some gears of mine on BSC, build is awesome, im farming T16s on level 80, uber atziri ezpz
"
bernardooooo wrote:

some gears of mine on BSC, build is awesome, im farming T16s on level 80, uber atziri ezpz

how the hell
hahaha! totally wondering about that too. :)

how the hell do some people get all this multiple exalt worthy gear so quickly??

i am creeping around with my shitty gear and i feel like i will never get an atziri's disfavour in this league. probably comes down to no-lifing the game, which is impossible for me having a job and a familiy. still enjoying the game though.

greets
Last edited by RaveHeart1985 on Dec 13, 2016, 1:38:31 PM
Hey,

what do you guys think about a 6L Kitavas Feast instead of Disfavour?

Thanks!!
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Dec 13, 2016, 2:25:24 PM

On BSC atm, just wondering how you have 5.7K hp in your uber atziri video? You seem to be using brass dome, if I take out my belly I go down to 4.9k hp and I feel really squishy.
"
Dreamytje wrote:

On BSC atm, just wondering how you have 5.7K hp in your uber atziri video? You seem to be using brass dome, if I take out my belly I go down to 4.9k hp and I feel really squishy.

I use a diffrent tree (the one in shaper special). Brass Dome makes you alot tankier (you instantly notice the diffrence). Before you go for 6L Belly I strongly suggest you directly go for that Dome!
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Dreamytje wrote:

I use a diffrent tree (the one in shaper special). Brass Dome makes you alot tankier (you instantly notice the diffrence). Before you go for 6L Belly I strongly suggest you directly go for that Dome!

Alright so you use the shaper tree all the time now? So you think we dont really need the axe dmg wheel in the bottom? Im currently saving for a dome and Ill 6L it. Just dont want to drop below 5.5K hp and still want enough dmg.
I have a 40% poison voidheart and disfavor along with speccing into dirty techniques for a total of 65% chance to poison on hit. Should I be running added fire or Rapid decay in my 6th link?
How easy is it to change from Cheiften to berserker if possible at all? OR do i need to reroll.

Im lvl 84

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info