[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
saladami wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

can someone tell me his experience with the Ascendancy classes? I played last league a Flame Totem with Chieftain and The LifeLeech was very helpful for survivability in higher Maps.
I never played with Berserker and cant decide what to choose

Thank u

With the ascendancy points in War Bringer, spamming enduring cry heals you for 25% of your hp (and regens 25% of mana).

Its amazing. And you can do this like, every 2 seconds.

Sounds great! Thank you :) I´ll give it a try
How much HP do I need for uber lab? I'm at 4.3k HP, and I cannot grab anymore life nodes without going for the scion wheel. Only level 74 but, how do I get more life?

Started as chieftain which is great for tanking totems. However the bug with the Arohongui node causing major lag in groups of enemies especially breaches! Its virtually unplayable during prime time. The leech and such was great tho.

Respec'd Zerker and wow the damage is insane.. Almost doubled just sitting my hideout. (dat 40% more). With promise+golem+vaal haste I peak wayyyy over 200k. Things drop so fast its crazy.

The extra move speed while not in combat is great as well for clearing maps.

**For others who want to respec its just run the Lab again. Unspec out of all your ascendancy points( be sure to kill him firs tho! go to next room, then unspec, then touch ascendancy deal), then touch the deal and repick your class. Its not cheap tho, 5 per, so 40 regrets for all 8. :(

Eliqq, per when to do Uber, I like to be 5k+ myself. Its hurts not having life on the helm/gloves/belt. Might want to at least swap the gloves for some high HP ones.
Last edited by liqued on Dec 15, 2016, 6:26:01 PM
Reporting:

LvL 82, did my Atziri's Disfavour with Divination Cards. The first one was crappy so tried 2 more times. The last one can carry me around for a long (long long long) time.

ATM AW is 4 links and I'm doing T13 maps (chiseld+alch+vaaled) without major problems, even without the uber lab done.
Breachs are fine, TUL is a major pain in the ass but I just run around and kill the adds.

My advise is: DO NOT GO CHIEFTAIN! The damage from zerk is insane and you can just "warcry" every 2 seconds. The tankness of the totens aren't a problem when you learn self position and totem placement.
Last edited by Darkkaos on Dec 15, 2016, 6:49:52 PM
Hey,

how did you manage to get + %increased Life on your Jewels? I haven´t found any Jewel with those stats and Life on it yet..
@GornoDD

I keep me asking why do you get the "Axe Damage and Life Leech Rate" (8% increased physical damage with axes / 8% increased life leeched per second) and not the "Axe Damage and Life Leech" (10% increased physical damage with axes / 0.2 of physical damage leeched as life). Since the build now is focused on zerk, isn't it a better choice?
"
Darkkaos wrote:
@GornoDD

I keep me asking why do you get the "Axe Damage and Life Leech Rate" (8% increased physical damage with axes / 8% increased life leeched per second) and not the "Axe Damage and Life Leech" (10% increased physical damage with axes / 0.2 of physical damage leeched as life). Since the build now is focused on zerk, isn't it a better choice?

Yeah its better. I need to update the guide at some point. There are some minor unclear things here and there. For now I trust the userbase to see these themselves
At lvl 79 now, and I am having troubles with life. Cant survive allkeys izaros "wave" like ranged attack. The on when he swigs the sword and casts fast moving arc spreading infront of his weapon attack arc. Any advice pls?
p.s. Playing as Chiftain, is bersercer so much better?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Dec 16, 2016, 10:26:22 AM
Why should i pick zerker? I find cheiftain much more durable, and dont really see the dmg loss from zerker, mind you, i still do not have a full set of gear. And i will probably never get it anyway knowing my luck :(
Zerker will give you literally 40% MORE damage. (2xTotem down, vaal haste, golem, lions, promise hitting 267k per totem)

Chieftain is nice tho for the totem taunt + leech. (Can just afk some bosses). And the totem Fire immune is quite nice at times.

But Chieftain has a lag issue with the Arohongui node in large packs.
Last edited by liqued on Dec 16, 2016, 1:35:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info