Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Bug (I think): The belt mod "x% increased effect of flasks on you" doesn't appear to have any impact on silver flask (onslaught) or wise oak, for example.
Pretty sure it's a bug: Playing a golementalist, and just acquired a 4r1g1b Skin of the loyal as well as a level 4 empower. When I replace level 21 and 20 quality Concentrated Effect that is linked to my level 21 20% Ice Golem (made level 22 in Skin) with level 4 Empower (made level 5 in Skin), thus making my Ice Golems level 26 overall, pob is showing I have less damage when in game I'm in fact doing more damage.
Dose PoB have any issue on calculating minion's damage when the player have Elemantal Equilibrium

PoB: https://pastebin.com/dbdFmLM1

The player's split arrow deals cold damage, and mirror arrow minion deals fire and lightning damage. So EE should work, right?
Finally,
minion DPS = 119,351.5
minion DPS = 86,485.2 ( chosen "enemy was hit by fire damage ")
minion DPS = 119,351.5 ( chosen "enemy was hit by cold damage ")
minion DPS = 119,351.5 ( chosen "enemy was hit by lightning damage ")
Found a bug.

I have 2 void batteries which give +1 to maximum power charges, plus 3 skill nodes that each give +1, plus the 3 default ones. So that's a total of 8 maximum power charges. But path of building still only shows 6 maximum power charges in the calc tab. This must mean that it's not taking the 2 void battery's stat.
Seems like I ran into an issue of some type, as an error message popped up (but the program didn't outright crash).

I was making a new abyss jewel, and then hit the Add Modifier button (which probably shouldn't be clickable for this item?). When I hover the mouse over the dropdown list where we can select one, the below error message pops up.

It's possible to hit Escape and hover over the dropdown again, and the error reproduces.

PS: I'm using Wine to run the program because I'm on Linux, but I doubt that matters much as everything else runs perfectly.
Request:

Some options, such as "Have you Crit Recently?" are only available if there is a currently equipped item that could take advantage of it.

However, when trying to determine if an item would be better (via the copy/paste window to the right of the items section) the "Have you Crit Recently?" box is unavailable.

So the request: Please make options, such as the "Have you Crit Recently?" option, either available all the time, or available based on equipment not currently active and equipment that is below the Craft Item section to the right of the equipment.
Feature Request: "Mana Sustain"

Is it possible to include in the info column for selected Skills ("Main Skill:") after "Mana Cost: XX", to list also "Mana Sustain: Yes/No"? Which checks if you can sustain casting/using this skill without a Mana/Hybrid Flask?

Should be easily calculatable (Mana Regen + any Leech + any gain on hit -vs- Mana Cost of skill + cast rate). Including gain on kill would not be reliable against bosses.
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Jan 15, 2019, 2:50:45 AM
Seems there is an issue with Shroud of the Lightless.

When I apply it to the build, enabling or disabling Increased Critical Strikes doesn't affect anything at all. In fact, my crit chance is absurdly high with or without the gem linked.

It's calculated correctly on my currently used armour, though.

EDIT: Solved. Issue lied with the fact that I capped out on crit when considering my ascendancy perks being active.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jan 17, 2019, 10:21:57 PM
I'm not sure if it's a bug or something else but when I import other people's toxic rain build I'm able to see the duration stat in calcs but whenever I try to create my own build or import someone's profile it doesn't show up at all. I tried searching up for solutions but I couldn't find any so was hoping someone here knew how to make it show up or if it's a bug =(

https://imgur.com/a/dVCOMoc

Last edited by ArkanePanda on Jan 18, 2019, 11:46:02 AM
Sort of a note of that last post, something I'd love to see is a better way to show the duration of Winter Orb. Right now it will show for instance 1.1 under duration in the Calc panel, which is nice, but what would be more informational is how long it lasts from 10 orbs until 0. For me it is 4 seconds without duration nodes, but how much would that be improved by having one or more duration nodes/Efficiency etc? That would be great to have in PoB :)

Great work with this program, and congrats with your new job ;-) I'm glad to see the program is still getting some love, and hope that will continue. We kinda depend on it, hah :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info