Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

nvm :)
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Jan 8, 2019, 4:02:54 AM
Hi, it seems "xx% energy shield from body armour" doesn't work properly.
I have

and pob shows correct es only if i replace "es from body armour" mod with flat number (339*0.13=44 in case).
BUG: If you add Ice Bite and Added Cold Damage to Herald of Thunder, in the calcs, the added cold damage is listed with the title "Ice Bite" and not "Added Cold Damage". This happens with HoI also. Latest version of PoB too.

BUG: The manacosts of the main skill (Magma Orb) on my character "MollyMolotov" aren't calculated correctly anymore since the most recent update. They were calculated correctly before. I'm using a lvl 21 gem in a +3 Firegems bow and a lvl 4 Empower. Apparently atm PoB doesn't take all of the +levels into account, when calculating the manacost. PoB shows a manacost of 90 (skill socketed in weapon1) and 86 respectively (skill not socketed anywhere), when ingame the manacost is 102. (As calculated by PoB before the last update.)

This is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/7NAyi9QB.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Jan 8, 2019, 9:18:24 PM
Bug: Perandus Signet doesn't work "2% increased Intelligence for each Unique Item Equip"
Hi I just picked up a new ring the vivinsect unset ring. I think it is new for 3.5 and POB does not seem to be taking into account the life regen fir non corrupted items. I notice the text for this is in red. I am reasonably new to POB and I assume the red text means the program cannot account for this. Just wanted to give a heads up.
Whoops, found it, nvm :)

Thanks
Last edited by rekoorz on Jan 9, 2019, 11:24:58 PM
Hi, i can't get my Helmet enchantment "+300% increased Ice Spear critical strike chance in second form" to work.

PoE Builds doesn't seem to recognize it ! Thank you
The attack speed of the projectile part of Molten Strike is wrongly calculated.
It should be the same as the melee part, which should be affected by Melee Attack Speed modifiers and should not be affected by Projectile Attack Speed modifiers.

Version 1.4.128
Bug: When using unnatural instinct directly north east of the scion centre ascendancy, PoB incorrectly gives you credit for 10 dex south-south-east of Harrier. The game does not (or no longer does) give you credit for that 10 dex when using unnatural instinct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info