Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
a_z0_9 wrote:
While hovering over Gruthkul's Pelt in uniques list:

It leads to this

I also have a similar problem everytime i click new skill similar error windows show up the new update totally broken PoB for me :(
It seems to crash if you are slot in abysall cry in an item that is not currently equipped yet. (For example, I put in Abysall Cry in the gloves section, but I do not have the gloves equipped yet (tested on a RF Cheiftian))

*Edit* It seems that I cannot even use Abysall Cry at all, even on equipped items and things.
Last edited by StgT on Jan 5, 2019, 4:49:06 PM
I don't know if it's real, but my MSE found a trojan in the exe file I downloaded from the official site:

Cloxer.D!cl

Here is some info on that virus https://superuser.com/questions/1301961/trojanscript-cloxer-acl-any-info-on-this-virus-what-does-this-virus-do
i cant really tell, but does pob account for impales on new shattering steel skill?

also, does it take paradoxica swords explicit " attacks with this weapon deal double damage" into play? It doesnt seem to, but i again, I cant really tell.
Theamazonbasin
"
Chandrose wrote:
Having a weird issue all of a sudden, curious if anyone has run into it. Chrome stutters every couple of seconds when I have PoB open. I have had both of these apps open consistently over the past year and have had no issues, now suddenly this in the past few days.

Confirm it's PoB as well, if I close it the stuttering stops immediately, and it comes back as soon as I open it.

Thoughts?

Just to follow up in case someone else runs into it, ended up getting rid of the problem after updating my graphics drivers. Running a GTX 970.

Edit:

Never mind, spoke too soon. Just a temporary break.
Last edited by Chandrose on Jan 6, 2019, 2:30:32 AM

Error that pops up after updating to the latest version. Can't use PoB currently.
nevermind, its fixed
Last edited by actionchip on Jan 6, 2019, 9:20:03 AM
Thanks for the fix, that was quick :)
no option for crit multi when affected by anger(watcher's eye jewel)
Would it possible to add a checkbox/option for Unholy Might for the minion calculations? Vis Morris gives them Unholy Might on kill and would be nice to have that easily displayed without needing to do some manual tweaks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info