Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Looks like this patch made more problems than it was supposed to be solved, glad to know I am not the only one experiencing this issue.
"
Sttorr wrote:
"Is the enemy close to you" doesn't show up if I equip Chin Sol. It did appear in the config before but after making a new character it doesn't show anymore

I noticed this too. Here's my little workaround till it gets fixed.

Copy/Paste your chin sol into PoB, hit edit and remove "with Arrow Hits at Close Range" so it only says "50% more damage" and change it's name to "Chin Sol (close range)". Then add to build.

Now anytime I want to test it, I can select it from the weapon 1 drop-down. Hope this helps for now. Just remember to delete this edited chin sol once PoB is fixed, lol
Last edited by alfaphlex on Jan 2, 2019, 3:57:30 PM
The workaround mentioned above seems to work on certain instances but not all. Many combat options that are no longer appearing (crit recently, etc) can't be altered via the item verbage, to work. Glad to see I wasn't going crazy and others are having the issue as well, hope everyone had a great/safe holiday.
Just wanted to report that in version 1.4.123 I lost the ability to select Siphoning Charges. Loading up my old POB it only has the option "# of sihopning charges (if not maximum)" there is no check box above it.
Why is "Are you in her embrace" gone too?
thx for the nice tool ;)

i had 2 questins btw 2 options i missing.
be gladiator i missed ah option to challculate the 10% more dmg att full frenzycharges, and ah option for the additional incresed phys dmg per block (each give 8% and ticks somtimes up over 150)

and its the double dmg working be counter skills like reckonking?
Last edited by ZscDia on Jan 3, 2019, 2:07:15 AM
HI,

I want to post a bug report.

With the last update the configuration panel is broken. There are missing a lot of functions. Par ex ample " have you been hit recently" and so forth.

Thanks for that APP. Its great and helps a lot with me building builds.

Hey there
Just a small bug i found, enlighten support no longer works at all
After the 1.4.124 update, sorting by dps stalls during sorting. Tested this on two different machines. Same result.
Last edited by kururin55 on Jan 3, 2019, 9:24:24 AM
Hello!

Don't know if these were submitted before, but here I go:

1) Enabling/Disabling "Damage on full life" doesn't change "DoT DPS" value.

2) I didn't find a way to craft a +5 bow (the suffixes +1 to INT/DEX/STR gems are not available to choose)

3) I'm a graphic designer and I would love to help you skin the app if you'd like. I'd love to use this app in an actual PoE skin with in-game-like borders and buttons. Just came up with the idea.
My custom PoE League "The Lost Islands" -- /forum/view-thread/2296786

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info