Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

I looked around for a while and couldnt find an answer; is it possible to have multiple socket groups combined for a total DPS calc?

I'm running both RF and BV, is there a way to combine the two socket groups?

Or am I better off making a completely separate socket group and add in the effective support gems from shaper/elder affixes?

Love the software!
Thanks!

EDIT: *Just* found the 'Enable' option under the 'Skill' page. Looks like the feature was just hiding from me :D
Last edited by LtSmokins on Dec 29, 2018, 2:55:23 PM
Request: Spectre Management

Dear openarl,

i like the new "manage spectre library" and i will try some things whith it.

Can you add one more typ of Spectre plz!?!?

------------------------------------------------
Blackguard Stalker

http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Blackguard+Stalker
------------------------------------------------

Thanks alot! :)

Maybe it is possimle to manage or edit a Spectre that not have include to Path of Building?

Greetings
Hi. Have you used a minion skill recently does not work. does not show extra damage minions
Last edited by Saygramm on Dec 30, 2018, 4:44:29 AM
Incredibly unimportant bug report. Should only affect a few people. Might be reported already but I can't find a way to search a specific thread on the forum.

Summary: Duplicate golems do not appear to be accounted for Elementalists with the Liege of the Primordial passive's "25% increased effect of buffs granted by your golems for each summoned golem"

Repro:
* Elementalist with Liege of the Primordial passive
* Add some active skill with a crit chance. I use Arc.
* Import build to PoB
* Summon two Ice Golems
* Note in PoE that both the first and the second ice golem increase the crit chance for the active skill. There is still only one Ice Golem buff active, but the second golem increases its effect.
* PoB does not seem to have a way to indicate this.

I noticed the effect with a Primordial Chain equipped. With 6 golems summonable I usually one each of Ice, Flame, and Lightning couldn't figure out why my crit chance seemed off in PoB.

Again, not a huge impact and not affecting very many people. I just know I'd want it reported if it were my app.

Thanks for the great tool!
I just updated to 1.4.123 (was on 1.4.121) and I can't find the "Are you leeching?" option on the config anymore, did it move or something?
After updating to version 1.4.123 a lot of the when in combat options are now missing things like have you crit recently/killed recently etc.
Also having the issue with missing 'in combat' options after the latest 1.4.123 update; to give another specific example, I have Disintegrator equipped and there's no longer any options relating to Siphoning Charges in the Configuration tab.
To add to the list of missing combat effects, there is no toggle available for Her Embrace.
"Is the enemy close to you" doesn't show up if I equip Chin Sol. It did appear in the config before but after making a new character it doesn't show anymore
Openarl, your latest patch has caused a bug for Berserkers, it was supposed to fix configuration options not showing up, however, the Rage meter is not shown as I try to do things in the configuration tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info