Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
So I've downloaded this app to my pc and I can use the skill tree and other functions but it won't paste the code to import builds from pastebin. I've even tried checking youtube videos to make sure I was doing everything right and it still doesn't work.

Can you read the reply.......openarl version is dead and has no update for almost a year

I posted a link already for POB fork
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Is the damage conversion on hydrosphere bugged in PoB? Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on damage conversion rules Hydrosphere with Avatar of Fire should first convert all the phys damage to cold/lightning (skill gem priority), which then gets converted to fire by Avatar of fire. PoB is claiming that it gets partially converted to fire at the first step.
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
Is the damage conversion on hydrosphere bugged in PoB? Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on damage conversion rules Hydrosphere with Avatar of Fire should first convert all the phys damage to cold/lightning (skill gem priority), which then gets converted to fire by Avatar of fire. PoB is claiming that it gets partially converted to fire at the first step.

Able to read reply? This version by openarl is dead and for sure there is no hydrosphere gem.

For any bug about POB fork go somewhere else to report.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/issues
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

I'm confused...i miss the gem creeping frost in pob?!

Anyone know something?
GGG: "Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause...we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues."

-.-;
"
Technomagier wrote:
I'm confused...i miss the gem creeping frost in pob?!

Anyone know something?

POB is dead. You nerco a dead thread that about a dead POB.

Try google POB fork

Help please, how can I fix it?
Reinstalled the programm, nothing changed, here is a screen of the trouble
http://prntscr.com/12125hd
"
Svetern wrote:
Help please, how can I fix it?
Reinstalled the programm, nothing changed, here is a screen of the trouble
http://prntscr.com/12125hd

Able to read reply? Yes ? No?

Openarl's version is dead. Google POB fork and let this thread dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info