Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

BUG
Both Lapis Amulets

- Choir of the Storm
- Voice of the Storm

dont increase Crit Chance based on max Lighning Resistance (currently using Loreweave with 80% Lightning Res).
Feedback/bug:

I found one of the problens with Whispering Ice (Icestorm) builds, its happens because the item "Perandus Signet" have one mod not counting to max energy shield/dmg bonus.

The mod are: '2% increased Intelligence for each Unique Item Equipped'.

ps.: Sorry about my english;

Thanks.

My currently intelligence = 1370+

https://imgur.com/a/aCFV6T6

\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Last edited by Rato86 on Jan 23, 2019, 7:52:40 AM
Linking Temporal Chains with Blasphemy and enabling the skill drastically drops my dps; my layman's assumption is that PoB for some reason thinks I'm applying the TC to myself through Blasphemy.

Enfeeble doesn't have the same issue.
Hi,

I think the "(30-40)% more Maximum Physical Attack Damage" mod on Ryslatha's Coil is not recognized by PoB. Will there be an update on that?

Thanks.
Hi,

probably there is a bug with PoB (1.4.129) not recognizing "increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies" if this modifier is crafted on boots, for example.

Thank you for your time,
Greetings
Last edited by Dovahsith on Jan 24, 2019, 6:42:02 AM
Hi!

I found bug

Dark Pact gem + Summon Skeleton gem, inc life minion and (Cast on Skeleton) no bonus dmg lol...

Please fix thx you :)
Flameblast calculations are incorrect. At 10 stages, POB uses a 0.1 multiplier for effective dps calcs. This is wrong. It takes two seconds to reach ten stages, which is faster as cast speed increases. So, if I have cast speed of 10 CPS, I reach that 10th stage in 1 sec, so the dps multiplier should be 1.0.
I thought TC was not being calculated for ignite duration, but i realised i was incorrect. couldn't work out how to delete a commment
Last edited by InsiderTradingX on Jan 25, 2019, 9:42:37 PM
I'm not sure if its a bug or a configuration error on my part but Socketed Gems are Supported By Power Charge on Critical strike does not appear to work automatically. I have manually add it in the skills tab. Also the energy shield calculation is about 200es low as compared to in game.

https://pastebin.com/Ap6QA639
Hi,

First, thank you for this tool!

I noticed that using Pit of the Command[i/] doesn't apply Arcane Surge when one is using the The Devouring Diadem helm. I know Eldritch Battery doesn't use mana, but these gloves should override and provide the buff as they are Arcane Surge on hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info