LAB - Give us hope or give us closure GGG

"
Prebornfetus wrote:
I never said I would leave on 2.4 if no changes but I will on 3.0 or 3-6 months pass
A lot of people did though, and they should leave like they said they would.
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
I never said I would leave on 2.4 if no changes but I will on 3.0 or 3-6 months pass

So you'll be spamming the forum for another 6 months about something the devs CLEARLY not gonna change. That's a YEAR wasted in complaining, do you have any idea how much you could have achieved in a year instead of spamming the forum for nothing and infuriating everyone else.

Lab is here to say, that's pretty obvious by now. In 6 months, they gathered enough data to see if the lab was really hurting their business and they have to change it. Guess what ? It didn't.
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 13, 2016, 5:08:21 AM
He just wants to be around in case GGG ever does change the lab so he can take credit for forcing their hand.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
lab still sucks... pls fic ggg
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Prebornfetus wrote:

So you'll be spamming the forum for another 6 months about something the devs CLEARLY not gonna change. That's a YEAR wasted in complaining, do you have any idea how much you could have achieved in a year instead of spamming the forum for nothing and infuriating everyone else.

Lab is here to say, that's pretty obvious by now. In 6 months, they gathered enough data to see if the lab was really hurting their business and they have to change it. Guess what ? It didn't.
I doubt I last 6 months....prolly more like 3
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
Though if a poster is right and some of the new maps have trap type things it in then it looks like SEPT 2 might be my giveaway all items day

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
Though if a poster is right and some of the new maps have trap type things it in then it looks like SEPT 2 might be my giveaway all items day

"
Prebornfetus wrote:

well, no response, lab still there, traps in maps, it looks like you got your closure, no need to wait around till sept.

you can keep the gear mate, were fine, hf and gl with your next game.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Prebornfetus wrote:

well, no response, lab still there, traps in maps, it looks like you got your closure, no need to wait around till sept.

you can keep the gear mate, were fine, hf and gl with your next game.

Havent seen proof traps are in maps but if that is true Ima get some popcorn and stay on forums just for that. I mean that is just going to be epic. But yah saw blades or poison darts or any of that shit pops up in maps and 100% that is it for me. Forums then becomes pure entertainment as I wont care about the game anymore to even make posts asking to fix things.

Last edited by Prebornfetus on Aug 15, 2016, 4:48:45 AM
BRING BACK THE GLOBE GIRLZ!!! I MISS TEHM SOO MUCH!!!!

Spoiler
derailing threads to the top most hated topics of ggg has been a proven method to force mods to lock stuff
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info