LAB - Give us hope or give us closure GGG

Would love some clarity from GGG telling us if they have plans to at least remove ascendancy points from lab in future or have no plans to change lab in any way for at least 6 months. This way I can officially quit instead of being retired along with the vocal minority. I dont want this to turn to a hate GGG post. They have made great strides into the ARPG market but they and we know the mistakes they made and are currently making. POE is at an all time low. But this lab hiding ascendancy is the biggest no-no of all time for POE. Give us hope or give us closure. We the vocal minority would appreciate it. THX GGG!
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
Last edited by Prebornfetus on Jul 23, 2016, 7:25:44 PM
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2016, 8:06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm 50/50 with the lab. It definitely could use some changes.

I too would like to hear more about GGG's plan... other than downplaying the criticism they've received on it.
Drama Queen central. How about you just move along and check back for 2.4.
They said maybe later. Since their ability to make up their minds is entirely out of your control, perhaps you could try tempering your expectations.
"
innervation wrote:
They said maybe later. Since their ability to make up their minds is entirely out of your control, perhaps you could try tempering your expectations.

Im afraid the only expectations I have is to be disappointed. Tons of my friends quit they dint bother to make posts asking for hope. They just up and left over the debacle poe is now. Hence my call for some hope or closure. I at least care enough to make posts asking for change, asking for hope, then finally just asking for closure if all else fails.

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
"
Xtorma wrote:

Just the simple truth. My post wasnt entirely that dramatic. Dramatic is what GGG has done to POE with decisions over that last while. Game is on life support. I just want to know if I should bother to check back or just pull the plug now because lab isnt being changed.

"
Xtorma wrote:

It seems that Prebornfetus is making a very simple request. Sorry that it bothers you.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Aren't all fetuses preborn?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

It seems that Prebornfetus is making a very simple request. Sorry that it bothers you.

DRAMAAAAAAA
"
mark1030 wrote:
Aren't all fetuses preborn?

Anyways,

I'm still sad Chris hasn't gotten back to me about how they collected data that showed "players who want 100 enjoy a harder grind." Nor has he clarified what "harder grind" means.

Not a whole lot has been announced in terms of the direction of the game, or GGG's vision of the game since then. Sad face.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 23, 2016, 7:55:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info