Labyrinth for rework! Make POE great again!

Chris Wilson and GGG's polarizing game design rhetoric is not helping! We need a complete reform and overhaul of game design at GGG!
We defeated Jay Wilson! We defeated the Real Money Auction House! Now we will defeat Lab and Radical Game Design!

Don't let GGG and Chris Wilson's false claims of minorities put you down! Don't let your voice die out! We will post and GGG will repeal and rework Lab before it's too late!

Make POE great again!
"
IMSilver wrote:
We defeated Jay Wilson! We defeated the Real Money Auction House! Now we will defeat Lab and Radical Game Design!

Don't let GGG and Chris Wilson's false claims of minorities put you down! Don't let your voice die out! We will post and GGG will repeal and rework Lab before it's too late!

Make POE great again!
Dude seriously just shut up and stop spamming the forums.
The regressive 1% can only resort to censorship when they are challenged by views they disagree with! Don't let their hate affect you!

Make POE great again! Lab for rework!
I love these propaganda-like rants :)

You should make posters
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
we europeans prefer more subtle propaganda, the open and direct way americans are used to manipulate each other is quite repelling. to us "make x great again" sounds like they scraped it off the walls of some neanderthal' caves. it's primitive.

the bad thing is, it works. ggg constantly gives in to loud but minor activists. they completely crippled their game by removing competitiveness and changed their visions for the game more than once.

and the most active people agitating for instanced loot stopped after it got implemented. i could tell names but it's not allowed here.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 27, 2016, 3:55:06 AM
It is not propaganda when I speak the truth! When I speak reason and justice! GGG and Chris wilson have ignored insane amounts of feedback and it is time to wake up! We will not be silenced! I am your voice and GGG will rework lab before I give into the oppression of radical game design!
"
IMSilver wrote:
It is not propaganda when I speak the truth!

Propaganda can be truth also, but almost always is exaggeration. I love some of your catchphrases. Tnx for my new sig :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 27, 2016, 4:11:01 AM
"
IMSilver wrote:
It is not propaganda when I speak the truth! When I speak reason and justice! GGG and Chris wilson have ignored insane amounts of feedback and it is time to wake up! We will not be silenced! I am your voice and GGG will rework lab before I give into the oppression of radical game design!

how could i be so blinded by prejudice? i utterly comprehend your meaning! do not despair, aid is going to come. on the dawn of the fifth day, look to the east!

your truly
Jane Bennett
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 27, 2016, 4:48:40 AM
"
IMSilver wrote:

There is no justice in Wraeclast.
Deal with it.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info