Labyrinth for rework! Make POE great again!

Instead of driving New players and veterans away, POE will become the WORLD'S great magnet for ARPG PLayers! We can do much better! Lab for rework! Make POE GREAT Again!
"
IMSilver wrote:
Instead of driving New players and veterans away, POE will become the WORLD'S great magnet for ARPG PLayers! We can do much better! Lab for rework! Make POE GREAT Again!

EDIT:to make Fruz happy
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE!!!
/edit: better?
I play other games now. I played exclusively Poe for years until labyrinth was released. I have not yet created a new character in AoW because of labyrinth. My feeling is that I thought I had found the perfect game for me. I donated almost $400. I thought it could only get better. Then labyrinth was released. Horrible crap, that is almost unplayable to me. I felt cheated and deceived. The greatest game I had ever played became a piece of shit overnight. PLEASE rework labyrinth or make labyrinth optional, make PoE great again! PLEASE!!!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Sep 17, 2016, 1:38:12 AM
That word you bolded and underlined .... was what you should have started with imho, now it's a bit late to use it after all that has been thrown.

But better late than never.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
PLEASE sir... PLEASE... May we have a Lab rework, sir Chris Wilson? Please... can we make POE great again? PLEASE...
The lab is ok. I just feel likes they are just trying to make it seems like some really long dungeon or something. It's really draggy. They are trying to make it really special but they are trying too hard on it. Hoping they would make it shorter but more interesting, instead of just using 30% movement speed boot and just running thru everything until Izaro comes.
My friends are laughing at me because I'm very often lvl 85+ and I don't have ANY ascendancy points. That's how much i hate labirynth. It's like long "must have" quest with useless rewards and u have to spend like 5 hours to complete all of difficulties (I'm playing only HC so it's even more frustrating).

1. Lvling characters through 3 difficulties making all quests + Lab is a joke.
Why other games have alternative ways to Level up and make gear ? Running through acts is fine for racers, but it's boring like hell for people who have completed this game hundreds of times.

2. We have freedom making our end game with crafting. maps, atlas, different boss choices. Why we don't have freedom for making or not making lab? I mean uber lab is fine if somebody like it - but it shouldn't grant additional points for ascendancy rather good drops like maps, uniques and jewels and that would be totally fine !
You can farm atziri, shaper, uber lab - but you DON'T HAVE TO to have ascendancy points !!!!

3. There are no words describing how much i hate labirynth. It's boring, It's rewardless, It's a waste of time, It's no fun at all.

All of my friends say the same - Labirynth in current state without alternative is one big BS.

GGG stop acting like you don't hear your community.

End game and mapping is lovely because we have our freedom.
Going through all acts and making same quests is boring but acceptable
but LAB is THE WORST PART OF THIS GAME.

P L E A S E
"
3. There are no words describing how much i hate labirynth. It's boring, It's rewardless, It's a waste of time, It's no fun at all.

If you feel the rewards are worthless couldn't you just not do it? I feel the rewards of Atziri are not worth bothering with and just ignore it. And I'm totally fine with it. For me Ascendancy points are a really good reward, honestly the lab is likely the best in terms of rewards you can get, but if you feel different, then just ignore it.
I fucking love the Lab, I hope it is not removed NEVER from the game. In fact, I'd love it to become greater and with more features (more layouts or Izaro's mods). This is the most interesting piece of content until AoW. Don't change this masterpiece, Chris. Ignore the crying.
Lab is love, lab is life.
I support the lab!
PLEASE optional path to ascension points.

Leave the lab for the simple folk (the minority) and bring something challenging for we more refined, skilled exiles. The lab is beneath the majority of players.

Make PoE Great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info