Labyrinth for rework! Make POE great again!

Never! We defeated Jay Wilson! We defeated the real money auction house! We defeated the no-lockstep agenda! Now we will defeat Radical Game Design and all the divisive rhetoric it brings!
I wonder what would happen if GGG did remove the lab but also removed ascendancy classes along with it.

The thousands of "bring back the lab" threads would be fun to watch... :P
"
IMSilver wrote:
Never! We defeated Jay Wilson! We defeated the real money auction house! We defeated the no-lockstep agenda!

Ye, it only took ~3 years. Like I said in some other Lab-hate thread: see you in 2020.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
I wonder what would happen if GGG did remove the lab but also removed ascendancy classes along with it.

It would be funny. It would also mostly be a different set of people. Many of the people that dislike the labyrinth play without the ascendancy points. I have seriously proposed that myself as a reasonable option.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"

It would be funny. It would also mostly be a different set of people. Many of the people that dislike the labyrinth play without the ascendancy points. I have seriously proposed that myself as a reasonable option.

I'm sure you have, indeed.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 2, 2016, 9:12:10 AM
People would call for a return of ascendancy. They would not call for a return to super mario bros.
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
People would call for a return of ascendancy. They would not call for a return to super mario bros.

We're not saying that Super Mario Brothers is not a fun game, only that it is a different game and that Super Mario Brothers does a better job of providing that kind of game play than does a mouse driven gaming system. Heck, a super mario gaming console on every corner would be wonderful. Make PoE great again. Stop the infestation of radical game design. Keep PoE roots pure ARPG. Make PoE great again!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"

Personally, I'd prefer that to what we have now. Ascendancy with its lab-required ascendancy classes was a big backward step.
Proud member of the Vocal Minority
GGG's approach has proven to be ineffective in the past! Look at desync! Look at balancing! Look at performance! Those took months, if not years to fix! That is low, low energy! We do not need more low energy game development! We need HIGH ENERGY or Radical Game Design will spread through every facet of POE! Rework Lab and make POE great again!
Last edited by IMSilver on Sep 4, 2016, 11:04:25 PM
Returning player here. Last time I played was Malachai expansion.

Really like everything added to game since, EXCEPT Lab. Can't stand it! The traps are ridiculous, dont know if its my screen or not, but most the time I can't see whats going on with the traps near the edges of the screen so can't work out the 'trick' to getting past them. I assume evasion stat counts for nothing here bc my Lvl 95 ranger died in normal difficulty lab (embarrased) to those piercing spikes after i tried to blink arrow but landed on one just as it triggerred.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info