Labyrinth for rework! Make POE great again!

"
IMSilver wrote:
Honestly, Chris Wilson oughta get off magic the gathering and start fixing Lab!

Honestly, Lab-hating cultists need to get off magic mushrooms and start a proper non-homeopathic treatment.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
The 1% are completely dishonest! If the ascendency wall isn't reformed and reworked, then we won't have an ARPG anymore!
Polls in swing forums show there is an overwhelming majority of exiles who want a rework of the Lab!

Make POE great again!
"
IMSilver wrote:
Polls in swing forums show there is an overwhelming majority of exiles who want a rework of the Lab!

Make POE great again!

but those polls are mostly answered by kids who hate the lab so meh.... and forum is frequented by a minority of players
I guarantee you that if you think a minority of players are disgusted with lab and posting on forums then you are completely RIGHT. The other players that were disgusted left already.
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
I guarantee you that if you think a minority of players are disgusted with lab and posting on forums then you are completely RIGHT. The other players that were disgusted left already.

+1

I am your voice! I will not leave till Lab is repealed and reworked! I will not be silenced by the corrupt and out-of-touch 1% who are lying on an unimaginable scale.

Rework lab and make POE great again!
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:

Or they making alt accounts and shitposting on the forums.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Now is the time for unity! not division! We must stand together and call out what is wrong with POE! Radical Game Design!

Rework Lab and Make POE Great Again!
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:

Both sides are pretty guilty of keeping this debate going and going, none the less ggg's retention numbers are pretty typical for the last year. Theres no real evidence that labs making a lot of players leave.
"
Fhark wrote:
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:

Both sides are pretty guilty of keeping this debate going and going, none the less ggg's retention numbers are pretty typical for the last year. Theres no real evidence that labs making a lot of players leave.

If Lab was a complete success then it should be bringing in more players. The simple fact we have a debate on exactly how good or bad the lab is does not bode well for the lab overall. The bottom line is that the lab is polarizing. Polarizing content turns more players off than it brings in. Game is coming off ascendancy, perandus (One of the biggest loot fests all time), streamlined graphic changes, and other improvements. 3 huge things and numbers are about the same as before at other points in leagues. That is a failure. How big of a failure is the question up for debate.
Last edited by FixLabPLSGGG on Aug 27, 2016, 12:25:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info