Labyrinth for rework! Make POE great again!

Path of Exile's Ascendency requirement of going to an area of the game where the game seemingly stops existing (storyline et al), is a pretty bad idea.

I got to the part where the guy comes out of the floor.
When he disappeared back in it and I hadn't damaged anything enough and then it all ends there, that was the nastiest thing in a game I've ever come across.

I shouldn't be harangue'd because I carefully went through it without reading a manual or asking advice - I thought through it along the way; but it isn't right to smack you across the face after - I don't know how long - it took me that long to get there without dying too many times and going back to the start to get back to the last point I wasn't ready for.

The fact that I've never gotten Ascendency and don't intend to, indicates the problem with the lab more than the entire game feeding itself to getting you to reach Ascendency.
Last edited by degraga on Aug 17, 2016, 6:28:21 AM
"
degraga wrote:
Path of Exile's Ascendency requirement of going to an area of the game where the game seemingly stops existing (storyline et al), is a pretty bad idea.

I got to the part where the guy comes out of the floor.
When he disappeared back in it and I hadn't damaged anything enough and then it all ends there, that was the nastiest thing in a game I've ever come across.

I shouldn't be harangue'd because I carefully went through it without reading a manual or asking advice - I thought through it along the way; but it isn't right to smack you across the face after - I don't know how long - it took me that long to get there without dying too many times and going back to the start to get back to the last point I wasn't ready for.

The fact that I've never gotten Ascendency and don't intend to, indicates the problem with the lab more than the entire game feeding itself to getting you to reach Ascendency.

I got my 6 ascendancy and it wasn't THAT hard.... hey I even came to enjoy the Lab a lot you know. You guys really need to stop spamming the forum with all your Lab thread.. it makes no sense at all.
GGG owes every POE player an apology for the disaster they call lab and trials. They need to admit their mistakes and take responsibility for what they have unleashed onto POE. If they do not act soon, the lasting consequences of lab will infest all future updates like a cancer.

Rework lab and make POE great again!
We need to repeal and replace the radical game design of Lab and Trials! With the right leadership, it can be reworked and reworked quickly! Right now, we have leaders at GGG who are completely OUT OF TOUCH and in DENIAL of the state of their game.
"
IMSilver wrote:
GGG owes every POE player an apology for the disaster they call lab and trials. They need to admit their mistakes and take responsibility for what they have unleashed onto POE. If they do not act soon, the lasting consequences of lab will infest all future updates like a cancer.

Rework lab and make POE great again!

"take responsibility" ?
wtf lol, do you even have any idea what you are talking about ?

Of course that is their doing,
If the population significantly decrease, they cannot blame anyone else, obviously.

If the population significantly decrease ... that is.

You are in denial, they are not.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I like lab :)
Lab is great there's too many lab thread tbh
Honestly, Chris Wilson oughta get off magic the gathering and start fixing Lab!
If GGG wants to increase player retention, they have to stop catering to the top 1% who enjoy the pain of Lab!

We the people deserve better! Make POE great again and rework Lab!
"
IMSilver wrote:
If GGG wants to increase player retention, they have to stop catering to the top 1% who enjoy the pain of Lab!

We the people deserve better! Make POE great again and rework Lab!

Or maybe the actual 1% bitching about the lab should wake up ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info