Labyrinth for rework! Make POE great again!

Even Trump with his billions wouldnt devote any to fixing lab. He would have fired the lab by now. He listens to the masses I mean vocal minority. He I just got an email saying I won the 10000 vocal minority joke prize. Its a letter from Chris! It says I might not always be right but by God Im never wrong.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
Even Trump with his billions wouldnt devote any to fixing lab. He would have fired the lab by now. He listens to the masses I mean vocal minority. He I just got an email saying I won the 10000 vocal minority joke prize. Its a letter from Chris! It says I might not always be right but by God Im never wrong.

And Hillary dismisses the loss of good players and blames the lab simply as a result of a youtube video?
Hillary would have lost the actual emails where GGG does feedback on lab.

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
Hillary would have lost the actual emails where GGG does feedback on lab.

Lost, is that wha they are calling 'illegally intentionally deleting to hide' these days?
"
Prebornfetus wrote:

But Trump would have run the game bankrupt, so I'm not sure he's a great person to base decisions on.
"
"
Prebornfetus wrote:

But Trump would have run the game bankrupt, so I'm not sure he's a great person to base decisions on.

File chapter 11, management get shuffled, they now fix lab.....might work

Make POE Great Again!

The crooked leaders of GGG are completely dishonest about the so-called "vocal minority"!
"
IMSilver wrote:
Make POE Great Again!

The crooked leaders of GGG are completely dishonest about the so-called "vocal minority"!

1 streamer cried about how 100 lvl so easy (but never get even once 100lvl himself), and BUH! instantly GGG nerfed all exp, you can see what im saying.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
IMSilver wrote:
Make POE Great Again!

1 streamer cried about how 100 lvl so easy (but never get even once 100lvl himself), and BUH! instantly GGG nerfed all exp, you can see what im saying.

So basically what should happen now is, total rework of the lab and league mechanics. Since, most streamers left the game 7-10 days in, and even the streamer you mentioned said the lab is boring. Even etup, the resident maniac complained all the time he played.

I think that sometimes GGG's hubris coincides with the stremer's and then shit gets changed, but sometimes said hubris is stronger and keeps them on the path.

They should leave everything the same, so we get empty-ish leagues 10 days in, because people LOOOOOVEEE the lab in the majority and are creating millions of alt chars. Thats why the staunchest defenders of the lab spend more time here arguing us who complain, than actually playing their alts.

Not even a great fiction writer could explain it away.

\digression
And for the guy who said that Trump would bankrupt the game... get real mate, he is richer than all of us here combined... sure he bankrupt some businesses but if you dont fail you did not try. Do you know how many people are employed by him and how many jobs the current government creates? Reason a bit, think about it.. Trump is probably the best thing that can happen to the bloated american government that has more employees than the real sector(those employees are a drain to the budget and not considered "real" jobs). Thats why he will never win. btw, im not american /digression

cheers,
kisses and love

"
IMSilver wrote:
Make POE Great Again!

2.4 and nothing about lab. Gotta muster some courage to stay posting until 3.0 update. That will be a massive update to game and no lab changes on 3.0 then its quitsville I think for a massive group of ppl I mean the vocal minority

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info