Labyrinth for rework! Make POE great again!

"
Siochan wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
You guys are getting desperate. Learn the lab, it's not hard.

Lab learned on my high life regen guy. Mindlessly blow through it. Lab is so horrible and boring to play, it's not funny.

Don't run it then.
"
Xtorma wrote:
Don't run it then.

Well we had this already on page 1.

"
666lol666 wrote:

The only problem with that is that the lab rewards are just to good to be called optional.
I REALLY don' like the lab but yesterday I runned it four times just to get another 4:

And now let's take a look at the enchantments. They are just to good to not get them. Of course you can buy most of the items you want already enchanted from other players but they are often very expensive so it is usually better to run the lab yourself for a few times and sell the items if you don't get the enchant you want. But as I said in the beginning I REALLY don't like the lab, that's the reason why I still own more than 20

The number is growing every day because now that I have my enchants I just can't force myself to run the lab again (until I have another couple of "Unbearable Whispers V"). I dislike it so much I do not even run it while still having some
Unavailable

You can't just not run lab or you cripple your char & your wealth!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jul 21, 2016, 8:11:43 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Make POE great again!
"
Siochan wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
but lab is 90%+ IDENTICAL to regular gameplay

So is PvP. Guess they should gate core character development behind that, too.

That would only be true if you are able to kill about 10-15 players per second and can just run through everything. PvP is actually not like the lab. Unless of course the class cannons meat, than it actually might just be the same.

But now that they buffed ES in the Lab CI chars can almost pretend there are no traps. They were already, exspecially with Trickster or Occultist one of the best Lab runners, but now... well
Lab is great.
I actually love not engaging monsters in an ARPG.
Lets me play in a, if i dare calling it "hipster" style.

Most of my play comes from murdering countless enemies, but with the lab i dont have to touch anything beside levers and doors and then just trap my way through that silly boss that pops up for 1 second before hes sent into the ground.

ARPGS were about killing monsters and reaching the boss.
I love this new approach where its just reaching the boss and opening chests.
Maybe they could add a map where we only open chests and dont fight anything. Oh wait. My bad.

Cheers
When people say "lab haters are only a vocal minority", they are being the most dishonest human beings in the gaming world.

Make POE Great Again!
"
IMSilver wrote:
When people say "lab haters are only a vocal minority", they are being the most dishonest human beings in the gaming world.

Make POE Great Again!

Maybe they should just blame it all on a YouTube video?
We have to fix it. We have to fix it now. We have to fix it fast. This radical game design has to end.
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

Most of my play comes from murdering countless enemies, but with the lab i dont have to touch anything beside levers and doors and then just trap my way through that silly boss that pops up for 1 second before hes sent into the ground.

on a positive note: the labyrinth teaches those beginners that always wondered how to survive boss fights that you can kite attacks and actually use your movement skills to precisely reach safe spots.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
We need to build a cognitive wall, and build it quickly! We need to stop the idea of radical game design from infiltrating GGG or we won't have an ARPG anymore!

Make POE Great Again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info