Labyrinth for rework! Make POE great again!

A classic case of the tyranny forced upon us by GGG's misguided design ideology! We must speak out our woes and change their views before our game and playerbase is lost! We will bring back Cadiro! We will repeal and rework Lab! We will make POE great again!
"
IMSilver wrote:
A classic case of the tyranny forced upon us by GGG's misguided design ideology! We must speak out our woes and change their views before our game and playerbase is lost! We will bring back Cadiro! We will repeal and rework Lab! We will make POE great again!

It's nothing like "your" game.
get back down to earth.
Bring back Cadiro wth ....

Will you stop doing those silly things after 2.4 hits and you notice that the lab is still there and there are many more trap like things in the game ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 28, 2016, 5:21:50 AM
Don't let your voice be silenced by the dishonest 1% or Chris Wilsons false claims of minorities! If all else fails, I am your voice! I will bring forth the demise of Radical Game Design and bring it fast! Rework Lab and Make POE Great Again!
Fruz, just lean back and enjoy the quality satire.

This Lab thread is at least funny :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 28, 2016, 5:34:14 AM
"
morbo wrote:
Fruz, just lean back and enjoy the quality satire.

This Lab thread is at least funny :)

True.

But like ... no wonder many prefer reddit over the official forums lol.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
TBH I hope GGG will never listen to the forum whine. I would never buy more points and supporter packs for sure if they start removing these features because some members here are crying about it.
"
diablofdb wrote:
TBH I hope GGG will never listen to the forum whine. I would never buy more points and supporter packs for sure if they start removing these features because some members here are crying about it.

Then you are a minority.
An alternative is good for everyone. We don't cry, we give feedback.
That is the "Feedback and Suggestions" forum here, you know right?
Please GGG, a lot of us have invested a lot of money compared to other games. Don't force that content.
"
TheDeathX wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Then you are a minority.
Please GGG, a lot of us have invested a lot of money compared to other games. Don't force that content.

making 200+ threads about the exact same topic I call this whining and crying ^^
"
TheDeathX wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Then you are a minority.

Well here is the misconception. They look here for Feedback and Suggestion, but the Lab is a core element of the game and this point.

Although this thread is named rework, there isn't much of rework in there. And there is again another misconception, nobody is forcing you. It's a hobby, if you don't like it, look for another one. The only ones that own the game are the ones creating it (designers, or mostly the companies employing them). And unless your game is just outright terrible content changes usually just change the audience you appeal to. So if they added content that doesn't appeal.

The Labyrinth might be a bit different, but it isn't even unusual content for ARPGs. Traps are common in ARPGs (D3 has them, although rather weak and Torchlight has them as well), although there are surely a bunch that have none.

And there is one very important thing:

"
We don't cry, we give feedback.

That is simply not true. Although it might be half true, but the feedback part is wrong.

"
It is time for real change. Not incompetence. Real change. Real change big league.

Say it with me folks. Radical Labyrinth Game Design.

It needs to stop, and it needs to stop now, otherwise we won't have a playerbase anymore.

That isn't exactly feedback. It is, and that is true for a lot of Labyrinth threads. Here is a very odd similarity with Trumps Campaign and although I hope this quote is mostly ironic, that is worrysome. Trumps campaign is mainly based on giving people the idea that their country is going to shit, while the opposite might actually be a lot closer to the truth, only very few countries recovered that well from the 2007 crisis (which doesn't mean there aren't issues), still due to how politicians talk about the country less than half of american feel there country is doing good (I think a study found 48%), while in germany the number is a lot higher (about 70%). If you look at statistics though both countries are in a very similar shape, although the US growth is a lot higher than germany. Still germans seem more confident about the state of their country.

And the lab is similar, the main argument is that PoE dies by losing its playerbase, which there are so far no indications for and it is a pretty safe guess that GGG would actually react to economic reasons for lab changes.

"
Don't let your voice be silenced by the dishonest 1% or Chris Wilsons false claims of minorities! If all else fails, I am your voice! I will bring forth the demise of Radical Game Design and bring it fast! Rework Lab and Make POE Great Again!

I'm surprised there isn't a Wall, maybe PoE has not enough Mexico in it to build one around :P
"
making 200+ threads about the exact same topic I call this whining and crying ^^

So a lot of threads of different people concerning a specific topic is no feedback? Damn we reached the threshold... 20 threads would have been constructive feedback, neither whine nor cry? Your point?

"
Well here is the misconception. They look here for Feedback and Suggestion, but the Lab is a core element of the game and this point.

Why is feedback needed then? We are not allowed to give feedback and suggestions to a core element of the game that has been introduced some months ago? Your point?

"
That is simply not true. Although it might be half true, but the feedback part is wrong.

not true - halftrue but the feedback part is wrong.... I understand now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info