[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
BigBudda87 wrote:
@shdowe. do you have any tipps for this to go for curse´s. was thinking to integrate curses over curse on hit or something else.

Well with the way curses are most people you group up with run there own so instead of trying to squeeze in a curse or 2 it allows us to take more movement skills/defensive setups

Although some of his guide show ball lightning with a Curse oh hit its not really used in the current setup.

My guessing is that if you wanted to run some curses you would be needed to drop an aura or 2 to do so and also no take Zealots Oath if you are casting them yourself ( i think ) although i not too sure what the mana cost of the curses would be.
Ingame - PickoUK
"
BigBudda87 wrote:
@shdowe. do you have any tipps for this to go for curse´s. was thinking to integrate curses over curse on hit or something else.

The variation of the build last league ran 2 curses but had some notable differences that I don't quite remember to list in detail, LegendOfAura level 96 Standard is the character if you'd like to check it out.
IGN shdowe
Hey, i've been using this build this league and having lot's of fun.
Thought it seem's that one of my enlighten doesn't seem's to lower my aura cost, while the other one does. Got any idea about it ?
"
EilynnSoul wrote:
Hey, i've been using this build this league and having lot's of fun.
Thought it seem's that one of my enlighten doesn't seem's to lower my aura cost, while the other one does. Got any idea about it ?

Level 2 won't reduce the cost of 60% auras, only a level 3.
IGN shdowe
ahhh ty for answering !
Also i've seen u r running wraith and not hatred, any particular reason ?
does the buff from shaper's seed also grant the 10 % dmg 5% atk/cast speed?
"
EilynnSoul wrote:
ahhh ty for answering !
Also i've seen u r running wraith and not hatred, any particular reason ?

The builds I run with benefit more from Wrath as they run their own Hatreds, or are pure elemental damage (ie Blade Vortex / Spark / Seige Ballista) but if your group would be better off with a different damage aura then by all means swap them. ^^

"
Nekhebet wrote:
does the buff from shaper's seed also grant the 10 % dmg 5% atk/cast speed?

Not as far as I know, it's just for the 3% es regen for us.
IGN shdowe
Just a random question: on some piece of gear you have chaos resistances. With shavs/Lorica we are immune to chaos damage, as i understand.. Do we need to stack it, or it have just random chaos resistance mode?
"
Matematikas wrote:
Just a random question: on some piece of gear you have chaos resistances. With shavs/Lorica we are immune to chaos damage, as i understand.. Do we need to stack it, or it have just random chaos resistance mode?

You are not immune to chaos damage, but it cant bypass your energy shield.
"
Müter wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:

You are not immune to chaos damage, but it cant bypass your energy shield.

Isn't its the same? If we have some energy shield then we stay alive. If we dont have, a few life left from auras reserved wont help even with 75% chaos resistance? Or didn't i get the idea of stacking chaos resist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info